Questions About Getting Back With A Single Carrier

Foreclosure

Expert
Being a newby in the field, I thought I'm going to hit it hard. Got contracts with various companies, but only deliver 10 in a year span to to ONLY one or two companies, all of them are still on the book. Since then, have not deliver a single policy (It's not my lack of dedication but poor judgment, family issues, relying on leads and telemarketing). Contracts has been canceled, and 10 months now really really wants to go back into the industry, how do I do that? I still want one or two of the companies that I've disappointed.

I think I got the right marketing plan in place, the audience, but the only problem is that I have only ONE carrier who is still on my back.

Note: I work for a foreclosure law firm, and see that much is needed in insurance to help these people, in-case the breadwinner passed away; 78% of the cases I handled are due because of this tragedy.

Last edited:
Re: Questions...

What specifically is it that you're looking to do? Baring bankruptcy and criminal convictions, you should be able to get your contracts back or at least other contracts. What are your questions?

lack of production will do it every time.
You might wait untill you have apps to submit before contracting. This might help?

Back