Questions Wanted: Hiring A Telemarketer

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I've more or less put together my materials for a webinar tomorrow about how to hire and manage a telemarketer, but I was curious to get some feedback from you folks about some questions you would have so I could include them in the presentation. Anything about hiring and managing a telemarketer is fair game.

If you'd rather respond privately just send the questions to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Not really sure on the question, but a topic on quality vs quantity. Seems to be where the telemarketing lead companies fail is they push for quantity but provide a lack of quality (I know this is subjective depending on the producer). Incentive laden appointment counts and/or reductions for poor quality leads.

Possibly explanation of how producers produce and how they open and how they sell. Goes back to lead quality...some just want a warm body on the phone, others want a person that actually said they want to talk insurance.

Also good feedback. I'll try to work my rant about telemarketed lead companies in there. I could probably do a two day seminar on all of this, so it's been interesting putting this together and pruning it down.

Back