Quick Life As IMO? Good? Bad? Any Thoughts?

SDT

Hello, I'm being heavily suggested to use Quick Life as a new agent. While I do trust the person suggesting this to me, I was hoping to get any other feedback from anyone that has experience with this IMO. Good/bad/whatever. Any experience is much appreciated. Thanks.

It's not really as simple as "good" or "bad". The exact same IMO can be GREAT for one agent and TERRIBLE for another.

What are you looking for? Top contract rates? Underwriting support? A subsidized lead program? What lines are you looking to focus on?

It's not really as simple as "good" or "bad". The exact same IMO can be GREAT for one agent and TERRIBLE for another.

What are you looking for? Top contract rates? Underwriting support? A subsidized lead program? What lines are you looking to focus on?

Hi Josh, thanks for your reply. I really should of clarified more initially. While of course would like a nice rate, that is not main concern. Will be doing just life. Technology that helps me be efficient and underwriting support are important to me. Do not need leads.

Compare QuickLife to Ezlifesales (Pinney) and make your decision. Shaw and Levinson are two others to consider. Personally, I don't think Pinney can be beat for all they do on the back end and they also have tons of marketing pieces you can use.

Pinney has a great reputation and has done a great job making it easy to work with them.

Back