QUOTE 27 MALE

Aug 6, 2019

1. Life Hawk

Life Hawk Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Not sure... don't use them? What do you think is wrong with them?

2. Tahoe Ray

Tahoe Ray Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Lol...no cash? Thought you meant that as a selling point "not a GUL". No worries.

3. Life Hawk

Life Hawk Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah... I like there to be something in bucket. How many people I have met in the field that had term and were ticked because they found out they had no cash value. But then again... I can speak out of both sides of my mouth. :laugh::yes:

Wish the market hadn't been so tough on the ROP Term back in the day... now that was an easy sale.

4. Tahoe Ray

Tahoe Ray Guru

State:
    Nevada
    I guess it depends who you talk to. I find that consumers will use the terms "whole life" and "permanent life" interchangeably and are not happy when they only cared about the DB but ended up paying a lot more for it.

Different strokes and products for both.

P.S. Cincy life that I mentioned earlier also has competitive ROP term with RdPU and all of the other features that you'd want to have.

5. Pirate91

Pirate91 Expert

State:
    Florida
    UHL is 78.21 if Preferred on $100k. "Issue" with Universal Life in general is that have been sold as permanent coverage and alot of time underfunded. Then as folks got older the part of the premium that covered the death benefit exploded, ate up the cash and headed off the Lapse Town. At least now you can set target ages and the premium is calculated out to those ages.

6. Pirate91

Pirate91 Expert

State:
    Florida
    UHL has an ROP product too.

7. Life Hawk

Life Hawk Guru

State:
    Illinois
    Nice to know, may check it out. I was running 10% north of 100 in the day before it dried up with my main carrier. I bet they don't give those kinds of rates now?

8. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

State:
    California
    I really like the rdPdUp option at the end

9. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

State:
    California
    The term was unbeatable years ago. Still very competitive because so many companies pulled out of ROP and only a few have the RdPu option.

10. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

State:
    California
    As mentioned their GUL is an option. It has a ROP option starting in year 15, 100% Rop years 20-25 as I recall.

As Ray said, Sagicor is a nice option to have in your tool box. Non Med, EApp, You can short pay it. They are paying an extra comp% right now.

If he is Stdish and wants to be free of premium in 20 years. Or if a parent is paying it. Look at UHL ROPTerm also
    Quote Results
    Face Amount = 100,000 150,000 200,000
    Premium = 50.81 68.60 86.30
    **Guaranteed Cash Value End Of Year 20 =
    11,680.00 15,770.00 19,840.00
    **RPU Face Amount End Of Year 20 =
    43,017.09 58,080.44 73,070.12
    Apply via E-App