QUOTE 27 MALE

Lol...no cash? Thought you meant that as a selling point "not a GUL". No worries.

Yeah... I like there to be something in bucket. How many people I have met in the field that had term and were ticked because they found out they had no cash value. But then again... I can speak out of both sides of my mouth. :laugh::yes:

Wish the market hadn't been so tough on the ROP Term back in the day... now that was an easy sale.

Yeah... I like there to be something in bucket. How many people I have met in the field that had term and were ticked because they found out they had no cash value. But then again... I can speak out of both sides of my mouth. :laugh::yes:

Wish the market hadn't been so tough on the ROP Term back in the day... now that was an easy sale.
I guess it depends who you talk to. I find that consumers will use the terms "whole life" and "permanent life" interchangeably and are not happy when they only cared about the DB but ended up paying a lot more for it.

Different strokes and products for both.

P.S. Cincy life that I mentioned earlier also has competitive ROP term with RdPU and all of the other features that you'd want to have.

UHL is 78.21 if Preferred on $100k. "Issue" with Universal Life in general is that have been sold as permanent coverage and alot of time underfunded. Then as folks got older the part of the premium that covered the death benefit exploded, ate up the cash and headed off the Lapse Town. At least now you can set target ages and the premium is calculated out to those ages.

P.S. Cincy life that I mentioned earlier also has competitive ROP term with RdPU and all of the other features that you'd want to have.

Nice to know, may check it out. I was running 10% north of 100 in the day before it dried up with my main carrier. I bet they don't give those kinds of rates now?

In Georgia. I don't have any companies for him at the moment. Looking to get contracted with one who can service this type of client.
I just have MOO and Senior Life at the moment.

As mentioned their GUL is an option. It has a ROP option starting in year 15, 100% Rop years 20-25 as I recall.

As Ray said, Sagicor is a nice option to have in your tool box. Non Med, EApp, You can short pay it. They are paying an extra comp% right now.

If he is Stdish and wants to be free of premium in 20 years. Or if a parent is paying it. Look at UHL ROPTerm also
Quote Results
Face Amount = 100,000 150,000 200,000
Premium = 50.81 68.60 86.30
**Guaranteed Cash Value End Of Year 20 =
11,680.00 15,770.00 19,840.00
**RPU Face Amount End Of Year 20 =
43,017.09 58,080.44 73,070.12
Apply via E-App

Back