Quote Box on Wordpress Website

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys. I'm in the process of making a website and I want to have a floating widget on the right hand side that is a quote box that the prospect enters in their zip code and it takes them to a contact form page. I just want to have them be able to leave their name, phone, email, age, and zip code. I have seen these before on other sites. I am using wordpress and I'm wondering if any of you know of a plug in that will work for this. If not, do you know anyone who can create one of these boxes for me? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

a quote box that the prospect enters in their zip code and it takes them to a contact form page. I just want to have them be able to leave their name, phone, email, age, and zip code. I have seen these before on other sites.

and have you asked these sites how it is working......may I suggest a quote engine because really.....you want people on your site looking for rates....not to educate them and leave them high and dry.............

Hi guys. I'm in the process of making a website and I want to have a floating widget on the right hand side that is a quote box that the prospect enters in their zip code and it takes them to a contact form page. I just want to have them be able to leave their name, phone, email, age, and zip code. I have seen these before on other sites. I am using wordpress and I'm wondering if any of you know of a plug in that will work for this. If not, do you know anyone who can create one of these boxes for me? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

https://www.google.com/search?sourc....0i10l5.0.0.0.7228545...........0.s6GB8qO4VXA

Google is your friend. If you can't do it yourself, you can probably get it done on fiverr, for a fiver. https://www.fiverr.com/

Also, there are countless videos on YouTube that show you how to build a Wordpress site from scratch.

----------

Here's the page for Fiverr's contact form makers.

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?...ry=wordpress+contact+forms&page=1&filter=auto

----------

and have you asked these sites how it is working......may I suggest a quote engine because really.....you want people on your site looking for rates....not to educate them and leave them high and dry.............

Are you able to tell how many people that use the quote engine, end up contacting you. If so, what kind of a % is it? I was afraid if I put one on they'd just keep shopping and never come back.

Are you able to tell how many people that use the quote engine, end up contacting you. If so, what kind of a % is it? I was afraid if I put one on they'd just keep shopping and never come back.

I am contacting them as they run rates.....and are on my site......and yes ninga tracks how many people view your site and how many run rates.....

I wrote code for a floating quote box several years ago. I used to put floating quote forms on on my blog posts.

I've been talked into using templates to make my my other sites look more contemporary and had to take out most of my old code. I may bring the floating quote forms back eventually. They worked pretty well.

The link below is to one of my semi-abandoned sites. The quote engine itself doesn't work any more.

The CSS that makes the quote box float is in the source code. Look for "floating_mini_quote_form" in the page's source code and in the CSS file that is linked from it. Feel free to steal and modify it.

The code can be used in Word Press, but you have to hack the HTML unless you know how to create your own plug in. Hacking the HTML isn't too complicated. You mainly have to copy and paste, but the code gets pasted in different places on different themes.

I don't think that you want to have all the questions on the quote form that floats. Have your visitors answer one or two questions on the floating quote form and when they click, bring them to a full page quote form.

Cheaper Disability Insurance - Loss of Income Protection

(The animated character is from Avatars - Create an Animated Talking Character for Your Website.)

a good HTML design for a Zip Submit Quote:
Code:
<center>
<form class="notice-success" action="#" method="get">
<h3> Free <span style="color: #ff0000;"> <?php  = ip2location_get_vars();  = json_decode(); echo ;  ?></span> Life Insurance Quotes?</h3>
<h2> Enter your Zip Code: </h2>
<h3><input maxlength="5" name="zipcode" size="8" style="text-align:center" type="text" value="<?php  = ip2location_get_vars();  = json_decode(); echo ; ?>" /></h3>
<h3><input name="search" type="submit" value="Get Quotes" /></h3>
</form>
</center>

<style>
.notice-success {
  background: #ECF8E0 url("") 10px 10% no-repeat;
  background-size: 400px 200px;
  border: 2px solid #ffb901;
  border-radius: 1px;</p>
  font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
}
</style>

I use this HTML design on all my wordpress sites(ex. right side: insurezero.com)
and you can easily integrate it with surehits.com or any other networks

Also, you can use Ip2Location Variables Wordpress Plugin in order automatic to detect Zip/State

Back