Quote System for Website

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
Does anybody know of any other companies that offer quote sytems similar to Norvax?

-J.R.

I looked at Quotit and found their packages to be as expensive, if not more so, than Norvax. Also, the number of carriers offered was quite limited. I did prefer their format (spreadsheet) over what I have seen with Norvax.

In looking at the Quotit site, it seems the iPro proposal system for individual health is only available in a few states. Same for the small group which is a separate system, available only in 6 states, and priced at $99/month.

Have I overlooked something?

I checked out the site and agree with you that they offer nice spreadsheets, however, they appear to be overpriced compared to Norvax.

Does anyone here actually use online quoting software? And If so, how does it benefit you? I've never used it because I usually had a good idea of who was cheaper, and who had easier or harder underwriting, but I'm still curious.

It's effective in the way that when you have clients on the phone who are intersted you can walk them through their choices. But if you're talking about some system where you drive traffic to a website, clients quote, apply, get approved and you make money - I have yet to see anyone pull that off.

john_petrowski said:
It's effective in the way that when you have clients on the phone who are intersted you can walk them through their choices. But if you're talking about some system where you drive traffic to a website, clients quote, apply, get approved and you make money - I have yet to see anyone pull that off.

Which of the the areas listed above have you seen agents unsuccessful in signing up clients?

Back