Quote tools for your website

jdlash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who do you guys recommend for an online quote tool for your website that converts well? I have used ezlynx for years and the service over there has gone down hill something horrible.

Here are the things that I don't like and am looking to replace.
1. They don't do a good job tracking conversions, so if you use ppc, you just continue to waste money.
2. They don't respond to questions for days.
3. They don't convert like they used to. I used to generate online leads by the hundreds every month and now I just can't seem to get the conversions with ezlynx tool.

Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Hi, jdlash...

We have a great guide called The Next Generation of Online Consumer Rating that you might find helpful. Also, we did a study on online quote tools and how effective they are at converting leads compared to a quote request form. The results should be released soon, so if you follow ITC, you should be able to see those results once they're available.

If you'd like to see the tool that inspired the above guide in action, you can play with the live demo of TurboRater for Websites here.

I hope these resources help you in your search for the best tool for your agency. Best of luck!

Hi, jdlash...

We have a great guide called The Next Generation of Online Consumer Rating that you might find helpful. Also, we did a study on online quote tools and how effective they are at converting leads compared to a quote request form. The results should be released soon, so if you follow ITC, you should be able to see those results once they're available.

If you'd like to see the tool that inspired the above guide in action, you can play with the live demo of TurboRater for Websites here.

I hope these resources help you in your search for the best tool for your agency. Best of luck!
It may be a great guide [Dont know havent read] but it requres an email to get the information.

Back