Quote Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any new news on Quote Wizard. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I had an absolutely horrible experience with them. The good news, it made me learn how to develop my own.

When I had an agency owner provide me with Quote Wizard leads, my close ratio was about 25-30% with those leads. (25-30% of leads bought ended up buying a quote) Which I mean, isn't awful compared to the agency's average of 10-15% close ratio with Quote Wizard leads. These were auto leads and happened to be homeowners in preferred ZIP codes with at least 6 months of continuous prior auto insurance.

On the contrary, I noticed a better close ratio (or really, just a better use of my time and effort) when I just did calls on previously telemarketed lists, a bit warmed up by a telemarketer we have, or a bit cold at times and untouched in years. Sometimes I work X-date lists from previously bought books of business, winbacks, previously bought internet leads, etc...close ratio varies drastically by source there for me personally. However, I notice it takes less time for me to get someone, do a quote, make a sale when I focus on just dial dial dial. As with most new agent reps, the first thing I was training myself to do was focus on activity numbers and the results will come...you can fix how well you do the activities, you just need to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back