Quote Wizards New System

Roenick27

Expert
1st, I know most will jump on saying you don't leads etc. That's another argument for another day.
What Im looking for is how others that are using QW feel about their change (they deny it is different but it clearly is) as far as how they credit, time they hold the credits etc.

They are what they are. I have decent pricing with them so they work....to an extent. But now they are trying to deny leads, make you wait a week while they "verify it" etc. I have argued multiple times with them about how this change is horrible and their argument is that its in our benefit and its "how it WILL be done". They now have an attitude (they never did with me before).

Has anyone else run into this during the past month? Have you called to complain?

Stopped using quote wizard several years back because had to contest every credit request. While I never lost a credit, I really tired of having to call in and hold and then have the account service rep READ the notes that came with the request and then say "Oh, yea I'll credit this right away."

So basically I would have to spend a half hour getting them to READ what was already there. That gets old really fast. I've thought about adding them back over these past few years but I stop myself because I really don't have the time to argue information I already provided.

I cancelled earlier this year ran into same issue as LGilmore, As well as they blatently send leads not in my profile As I bought exclusive internet leads for Med Supp I did get a fair amount of leads telimarketed for car Ins.

They always would credit but I would get initially denied and have to follow up with them before they pull the oh yea Ill credit you right away.

I did have some ROI but it was not worth the effort

My favorite was sending them the Obituary on a guy that had been dead for 6 months. Asked for credit because the lead had been dead for 6 months. Included the link and obit itself in the notes section. DECLINED.

Had to call, had to hold, asked her to READ what came with the credit request and then just shut my mouth... about 30 seconds later.. "oh yea, I'll give you credit right now." That took about 20 minutes to resolve. That's what I grew tired of. Everybody has/had/or will have bad leads. It is how they choose to deal with them that separates them from the herd.

If an agent goes to the time to include legitimate information with the credit request. That should be reviewed before any up/down decision is made. It really upsets me to go to the time and trouble to record the information about why the lead should be credited and then have to explain it again or ask them to READ it for the first time while I am on the phone.

1st, I know most will jump on saying you don't leads etc. That's another argument for another day.
What Im looking for is how others that are using QW feel about their change (they deny it is different but it clearly is) as far as how they credit, time they hold the credits etc.

They are what they are. I have decent pricing with them so they work....to an extent. But now they are trying to deny leads, make you wait a week while they "verify it" etc. I have argued multiple times with them about how this change is horrible and their argument is that its in our benefit and its "how it WILL be done". They now have an attitude (they never did with me before).

Has anyone else run into this during the past month? Have you called to complain?

Let me get this right.. You are their customer and they cop an attitude with you? Surely they have a competitor you can use....and when you switch send the company president a letter as to why.

Man, screw them!!! When we get a lead request / credit request it usually takes us 10 mins to issue credit, replace the lead or deny the request. Most of the time we credit or replace on the spot.....some companies just need to pack up and go away...pisses me off.

I've tried pretty much everyone over the years. For the pricing, QW was always the one that worked best for me. They used to auto credit the leads within 24 hours and very rarely would I have one denied(one a month etc-and for the price I wouldnt even bother calling).

Now they apparently don't auto credit (for years and years it HAS happened that way --mind you they are saying nothing has changed) and to the benefit of the agent(couldn't be any more BS than it sounds),they have apparently decided to spend money and hire people to manually call each credit multiple time day after day to check the validity (essentially calling the agent a liar-but moreso looking to hold your money longer without product/force you to spend more faster as well as try and deny more leads).
Now in fairness, if they figure it out and are quicker and leads are correctly credited and it leads to better leads, I'm all for it. But so far it's been quite rocky these past few weeks.

The attitude I have found has changed at 180 degrees. Not ok
Will the leads be better? I doubt it.

Why change a system that worked well? I've told them while my credits sit there, I can't buy more leads, essentially spending less with them. They still refuse to fix it.

My issue is I really can't get that type of pricing elsewhere and for the price, the ROI is pretty decent. Just not as good as it was and we all know the industry is getting tougher by the day

Just to follow up they have given me answers on denied leads such as:
1) The voicemail sounds like the persons name
2) It may have been a relative that put the request in (I laughed, thinking they weren't serious, but still refused to credit the lead even though it has to have some legal issues with it)
3) We called and they said they requested quotes. We (myself) call before crediting, after credit denied etc and get a total opposite answer

I don't get it. It makes no sense to me, other than this is their way to "charge" more per lead?

Does anyone else have any other situations similar or suggestions 9other than to cut leads out)?

Thanks

Back