Quoteit

I have used Quotit for almost a year & love it. Something like a $200 set up fee + $80/mo for quote engine.

Addons (such as auto responder) add to the fees. You can also get a website from them. More $$$$.

My closing ratio is much higher with Quotit, plus folks find my site, run rates, I get a notification, call and sometimes pick up "free" clients.

Email me for a demo.

I've been using Quotit for over a year now and happy with them. Their proposals are really professional and it helps when offering health insurance.

I have been a customer of norvax for a year. Just cancelled Friday and made the switch to Quotit. For a couple of reasons the presentation looks better, they will allow me to quote only hsa's and all plans I get to have seperate engines basically for the price of one. Also they have added assurant health and kaiser and represent all the carriers in my primary state. I know assurant is not that big deal for price but in my other states I do business they are somewhat competetive. Both are good companies.

If you are not generating leads to your site and getting people to fill out forms neither are probably worth the money unless you just get a lot of leads from cold calling and manually put them in it saves you lots of time you just bring up the proposal in 20 seconds and have all the quotes in front of you. It all depends what you are looking for don't think you can go wrong with either just I have found that my experience with norvax was not the best the quoting was down a lot for certain carriers.

I'm about to dump Norvax. The "concept" is far better than the reality of how the product works. I get "free" leads galore from people filling out the online form, however most don't qualify, are broke, hilljacks, etc. Psychologically, people think they have accomplished something by filling out a form and seeing raw numbers. Then, by instinct, they go to the lowest price plan. Then, since they've made these incredible strides, whew!..an exhausting 30 seconds, they procrastinate about buying...all of this horribly goes against the sales process.

This bastardizes our selling in many ways. Sure we could argue a few vailid points, however this is all concept and not very conducive to closing.

If Quotit is much different, please advise. Thanks!

Last edited:
Those are all points I wondered about with this new emphasis on "instant insurance" made easy for the uninformed. i.e. Internet.

Some of you do actually receive decent leads from these sources?

I'm about to dump Norvax. The "concept" is far better than the reality of how the product works. I get "free" leads galore from people filling out the online form, however most don't qualify, are broke, hilljacks, etc. Psychologically, people think they have accomplished something by filling out a form and seeing raw numbers. Then, by instinct, they go to the lowest price plan. Then, since they've made these incredible strides, whew!..an exhausting 30 seconds, they procrastinate about buying...all of this horribly goes against the sales process.

This bastardizes our selling in many ways. Sure we could argue a few vailid points, however this is all concept and not very conducive to closing.

If Quotit is much different, please advise. Thanks!

From this aspect, it doesn't matter whether you use Norvax, Quotit, or any other system. You get what you get when people are comparing rates without knowledge of the actual coverage.

I think you'll find Quotit does a better job of presenting the actual coverage than Norvax does, but it won't solve the problem you mention.

Any system is a tool, by itself, it may be useful, may not be. If you have the wrong person using the right tool, it's not effective. If you have the right person, using the wrong tool, it's not effective. Of course, the right person using the right tool works wonders.

Bottom line, the online sales system has problems, not a new statement. If you are an advisor to your clients, and using these as that type of tool, it can be very productive. If people randomly come to your site, it's probably a good tool being used by the wrong person.

I use Quotit for myself, generate proposals to send to my clients. I find it very productive for this.

Dan

Back