Quoteit

Gpaq...I did organize a fantasy football league here, but we could only muster up four owners. Ironically, Mark from Quotit was going to play as well, but we didn't have enough interest.

Maybe next year (baseball). I wouldn't even attempt to organize a hockey or basketball league on this Forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And by the way...for winning the Sporting News Contest (First out of 93,000 players)...I won a measly $500. Of course, it was free, so I guess I shouldn't complain. ESPN's prize was four Super Bowl tickets plus hotel and airfare.

Last edited:
Gpaq...I did organize a fantasy football league here, but we could only muster up four owners. Ironically, Mark from Quotit was going to play as well, but we didn't have enough interest.

Maybe next year (baseball). I wouldn't even attempt to organize a hockey or basketball league on this Forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And by the way...for winning the Sporting News Contest (First out of 93,000 players)...I won a measly $500. Of course, it was free, so I guess I shouldn't complain. ESPN's prize was four Super Bowl tickets plus hotel and airfare.

Nice! 1/93k is amazing. I have a tough time winning my 10 man league, much less 93k. I like the baseball leagues, but I lose interest about 90-100 games in. But let me know if you do set it up, I'll play. I can barely remember who my favorite NFL team is anymore, but I can tell you the stats of my line up... Haha... Sad, but true

"but I can tell you the stats of my line up... Haha... Sad, but true"

I know exactly what you mean. And in a few leagues, we use individual defensive players. It's sad when you are watching a portion of a game just to see how your linebacker is doing!

Back