Quotemeinsurance.com

Not yet but be careful about most of these lead companies.

Always ask how many agents in your area a getting the leads.

In my area some of the lead companies are making an average of $80 to $150 per lead as they a farming them out to a large number of agents.

I am looking at them,they seem to be ok. But for someone with very limited income this might be for them, in my area they say $30 a month. That's pretty good, but you never know what kind of lead you are going to get. In my opinion many of these online lead vendors are hit and miss. Some people say "this" company is garbage, and maybe two or three other people do well with that company. But you never know until YOU try it. Not everyone is the same and will get the same results, but do more research and think self.

Well is there any company that offers maybe just a pay per month or year that is at least not shared with that many other agents, and y ou don't need to take out a second mortgage on your home to be able to pay for it? I live in Florida and I am just starting out. I am telling everyone who I know what I do, not selling to them or anything unless they ask me. And this is sparking some interest, but I need a lead vendor that wont, kill my wallet. At least until I can write some business to pay for a better company. What do you guys think is good company?

insuranceleadscom.jpg

Click Here to get started now!

All leads companies are about the same. If they are good one day, they suck the next.

If I was going to buy leads, I would only buy people that have been declined life insurance and offer them a G.I. product or something.

Back