Quotesauction.com

Expat

Guru
1000 Post Club
Landing page www.health-insurance-quotesnow.com

The second you click on the submit button, up comes all of the quotes from ehealthinsurance.

Also you will get an email stating that local agents will be contacting you.

It looks as though ehealthinsurance has a lock on most of the lead companies.

It may be that you get the e-health quotes only if you put in bogus information.

I have code on my sites that will send a lead to one buyer if the information is complete and appears to be valid and to another (that pays less) if the form isn't completed or the information appears invalid.

I'm still a small fish in the lead gen pond, but even I have code that can check the postal database to make sure that an address exists, give the visitor a chance to correct it and send them to a secondary buyer if they don't.

It may be that you get the e-health quotes only if you put in bogus information.

I have code on my sites that will send a lead to one buyer if the information is complete and appears to be valid and to another (that pays less) if the form isn't completed or the information appears invalid.

I'm still a small fish in the lead gen pond, but even I have code that can check the postal database to make sure that an address exists, give the visitor a chance to correct it and send them to a secondary buyer if they don't.

More proof that Lead companies don't care if the info they purchase is valid as long as they can sell it to enough agents and make the agents jump through hoops for credit.

Only the name and telephone number is false. The rest is genuine.

Targus can often catch a bogus phone number. If the number and the name don't match, the lead gets a lower score. If the overall score is low enough, the lead is treated differently.

It may be that the company will still send a lead with a low score to an agent, but based on the Targus score will be more or less likely to give a refund if it gets returned.

I'm just speculating. I'm in the business as a affiliate. So I know a little more about the industry than most, but I'm not privy to how each company handles a low Targus score.

I don't know whether or not they are showing you ehealth quotes because of the bogus number. I'm just saying it is possible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
More proof that Lead companies don't care if the info they purchase is valid as long as they can sell it to enough agents and make the agents jump through hoops for credit.

While I don't disagree with you entirely about the lead companies. I want to clarify what I do with bogus leads.

When I send a lead that has bogus information to another secondary buyer, they don't send it to an agent as is.

The visitor either goes to a page where they view instant quotes from a company like ehealth (They doesn't sell to agents. They try to close the case themselves.) or they go to another website that attempts to get their information one more time.

The visitor generally has to complete another form or complete an application for me to get any money when I redirect the visitor this way, but every little bit helps.

Last edited:
I'm trying to add something to the discussion when I post most of the time, but truth be told I'm trying to get to 1,000.

I can't wait to see what kind of secret info is in that part of the forum.

Is there a secret handshake?

Headdress with antlers?

I'm trying to add something to the discussion when I post most of the time, but truth be told I'm trying to get to 1,000.

I can't wait to see what kind of secret info is in that part of the forum.

Is there a secret handshake?

Headdress with antlers?

As the most recent entrant to the 1000 post club I can tell you ..... Sorry I was just told if I told you what goes on they might change it to the 5000 posts club.

Alston, you'll be overwhelmed with all the exciting benefits offered by the 1,000 mile club. You had better hurry, though, Rick is getting restless and wants to raise the bar to 5,000 posts.

Back