QuotesMonkey Insurance Leads

jhoanakeescey

QuotesMonkey Insurance Leads

With the rising fuel cost, inflation, and the cost of groceries constantly increasing individuals and families are looking for ways to cut cost to save money anyway they know how which means less and less loyal customers. The truth is the U.S. economy is heading for a recession, if not already, which makes finding and keeping customers more and more difficult. Our service brings the customers to you; all of our consumers are pre-qualified by asking a series of questions to make your quote process easier and faster so that you can get the business. The key to securing lead customers as most agents know is getting to the consumer fast, having a great rate and earning the consumers trust. Unlike our competitors we only distribute consumer information to 5-7 agents within a given zip per line of insurance, so the shopper is not fatigued by agent calls, which greatly increases your chances of a sale!!! Don't be the monkey in the middle let quotes monkey help you grow and retain your book of business and bring you the success you deserve.

just visit us in quotesmonkey.com

Thank you for the spam.

BTW, I visited your site. Seems you forgot something.

If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site.

sites up... seems to work now.
I guess it's time to delete this thread :)

Dan

I will offer you leads at 1/4 of the price that Quotesmonkeybrain offers. His filtered leads cost $12. My EXCLUSIVE filtered leads cost only $3.

All leads are Ohio residents...families of three or more that can obtain comprehensive coverage for less than $80 per month. I have called all of them in the past, so I will vouch for the accuracy of the information.

Back