Quotewizard.com

[email protected]

I signed up with qw for a specific type lead. Guarantee issue life leads for under age 45. 3 or 4 months with zero leads. one bad one, which they did give me credit for. Tried to cancel the program, but, was told they keep the $350 deposit money. I thought, what more could I lose. I'll expand the territory and keep going and maybe get a couple good leads. Then they deducted another $50 from my checking account for some type of automatic reply. Told them to stop that and they did put the $50 back in my account. Today I get a statement in my email, after NEVER receiving a good lead, that they now charge my account a $50 per month service fee. Crooked as a dogs hind leg.

I signed up with qw for a specific type lead. Guarantee issue life leads for under age 45. 3 or 4 months with zero leads. one bad one, which they did give me credit for. Tried to cancel the program, but, was told they keep the $350 deposit money. I thought, what more could I lose. I'll expand the territory and keep going and maybe get a couple good leads. Then they deducted another $50 from my checking account for some type of automatic reply. Told them to stop that and they did put the $50 back in my account. Today I get a statement in my email, after NEVER receiving a good lead, that they now charge my account a $50 per month service fee. Crooked as a dogs hind leg.

Let them know they're going to be run through the ringer in front of over 60,000 agents if they don't refund your money. Bad news travels fast.

Let them know they're going to be run through the ringer in front of over 60,000 agents if they don't refund your money. Bad news travels fast.

They recently would not refund a homeowners lead to one of my agents that had no address. They said there was still a phone number to call. Can you believe that? I emailed a manager there and he did not respond to me. I thought it was ridiculous. No address for a homeowner lead....

They recently would not refund a homeowners lead to one of my agents that had no address. They said there was still a phone number to call. Can you believe that? I emailed a manager there and he did not respond to me. I thought it was ridiculous. No address for a homeowner lead....

Maybe they lived in an apartment.....:laugh:

Agreed. Don't sign up with quote wizard. The only thing that I liked about this company is that the employees were polite. "I'm Uninsurable, bad number, didn't request, already spoke to someone," are all bad things you want to here when you sign up for exclusive life leads. We didn't receive one good lead and your deposit is not refundable. Good luck if you choose this company.

Okay okay Coliver...you don't like them. You've joined up to say this and you keep spewing the same crap on multiple forums. Ease up.

Just try to warn people so they don't make the same mistakes. why don't you try to help fellow agents and not criticize.

Saying the same thing on multiple threads isn't helping anyone either. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean others will. Perhaps you need to brush up on your skills....just a thought.

Skills doesn't make people insurable or make them request quotes that they didn't want. Saying it in multiple threads so I can get "my experience" with this company does help. Obviously other people are stating the same thing so there is an issue somewhere. Quit trolling, I posted my experience and my opinion with this company. Do you use quote wizard? Do you like their services? Then post it. Don't argue with people about how they are posting.

What the heck is "not insurable"? EVERYONE is insurable.

How about contributing positively?

If quotewizard was so bad, how come they:

* Repeatedly rank as one of the fastest growing private companies in Washington State
* We sell over 1 million leads a month to 7,000+ insurance agents
* Our biggest customers are State Farm, Allstate, Geico, and Farmers

Back