QuoteWizard Exclusive Life Leads

GMANPRO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anybody used them? I just want to get a general idea of what kind of closing ratio I could expect from them.

Thank you guys!

What is the cost for exclusive ?

leads2close which is partnered with ExamOne does them for $35 a lead I believe. I don't have any reviews on them but I am intrigued.

What is the cost for exclusive ?

leads2close which is partnered with ExamOne does them for $35 a lead I believe. I don't have any reviews on them but I am intrigued.

Same as QW, $35/lead. You can buy them with or without major medical problems.

"Closing ratio" doesn't mean diddly. It's for suckers. The only ratio that matters...is ROI.

Well I am helping a captive friend of mine that runs a very large State Farm agency. He is more concerned with writing the numbers than the ROI.

So, I refer to my original question. Is anyone using them?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bump......................

Last edited:
haven't tried that one, it's the first time I here it. I'll try to use that one to see if it gives good result.

I used them last year, Nice people. Too many second calls to get credits for obvious bad quotes. Not enough business written to put up with the headaches having to call and ask them to "read" the remarks (limited to 500 characters) always hear an "oh, yea that's a credit." ALWAYS on that second call. If they had just read the first time around, no need for a second call.

That's my gripe, nice people, poor readers.

I used them last year, Nice people. Too many second calls to get credits for obvious bad quotes. Not enough business written to put up with the headaches having to call and ask them to "read" the remarks (limited to 500 characters) always hear an "oh, yea that's a credit." ALWAYS on that second call. If they had just read the first time around, no need for a second call.

That's my gripe, nice people, poor readers.

Thanks for the information. Ive been told by other agents that they close around 30-40% of EXCLUSIVE life leads. Is that your experience as well?

Back