QuoteWizard

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
Talked to the telesales person and explained I didn't need another low-performing lead service. Was advised that they self-source their leads through SEO, and Google and Yahoo ads.

Turns out, they buy their stepped on and in my opinion worthless time wasting leads within the lead underbelly like many others.

The few I was able to contact included several DWIs, filled out a form to get free software, no license, no auto, and basically no interest.

After several attempts to inquire how I could receive such poor leads, the manager stated I should expect a 2-5% closing ratio, and they resell leads.

I advised QuoteWizard that I specifically tried to avoid this situation before the sale and the reply was I should continue for one more week and if then I don't see the value, they would refund the remaining balance.

They continued to send leads I didn't want, and after leaving a message to say they would issue a refund, none has been seen yet.

If the idea of receiving leads that you can spend you entire day calling in hopes of reaching someone and when you do, find out that most didn't even want a quote sounds appealing, then I guess QuoteWizard is a source to consider.

Re: QuoteWizard Blows

Do you know if they fall under the Bank rate umbrella? I’m having refund/quality issues myself. I have asked other agents in my network about it. It’s decently not unique to me. Actually the conversations really quite similar. Either deposits hijacked or fake leads, mostly both quality issues leading to the deposit conversation.
I’ve been looking around on line in seeing a lot posted in the last couple of quarters.

They are not bankrate. They are not the worst either. But far from great. I had a similar experience to the OP. Most sales people tell you what you want to hear on lead quality and returns. I don't think mist lie on purpose. They just don't know the reality and never were agents. A best reactive I have found is to ask to speak with your post sale service rep on the font end and ask them questions. Qw is about average believed it or not.

I had a similiar experience with Hometown Quotes recently. And they are supposed to be one of the more reputable ones. There is so much money to be made in running an unethical business and there is also supply of new agents always coming into the business, so there is very little incentive to run a professional business.

I had a similiar experience with Hometown Quotes recently. And they are supposed to be one of the more reputable ones. There is so much money to be made in running an unethical business and there is also supply of new agents always coming into the business, so there is very little incentive to run a professional business.

I agree say I send you a certain percent of junk leads the same junk leads I sell to 10 other agents. I have been paid you only get a refund if you can reach these people and prove they are junk and what are the chances of every agent being to prove the lead is junk.

Think about it who has ever run shared leads and received an email from your vendor saying lead xyz is bogus and here is your credit? And how many times have you contacted your lead vendor and proved a lead was bogus.

Hahaha, after reading your post I scrolled back to the top of the page and there was an ad for Hometown Quotes.:twitchy:

Hahaha, after reading your post I scrolled back to the top of the page and there was an ad for Hometown Quotes.:twitchy:

I think the ad is for QuoteWizard but I thought the same thing. An important lesson to be learned... don't spend a lot of money getting customers when your business sucks, especially on a forum. But then again, they will probably pop up in a week with a different domain name that is old to make it look like they have been in business a long time.

I think the ad is for QuoteWizard but I thought the same thing. An important lesson to be learned... don't spend a lot of money getting customers when your business sucks, especially on a forum. But then again, they will probably pop up in a week with a different domain name that is old to make it look like they have been in business a long time.

Nope, Definitely Hometown Quotes.. It's up there again.:yes:

Back