Quoting a FE Policy

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Wondering the quality of the different FE quoting apps? I see the one advertised on the first page where you can pay $15 a month if not contracted. Do the top guys like efes. fex. etc.. offer the same type of quoting system? anything out there better ? thanks..
what are indy guys using?

All my agents have access to the unlimited version of fexquotes. I have checked out the other options and haven't seen a reason to switch.

Not at all. Our back office/portal is used by producers as well as IMO's

Additionally we offer website quoters that are both consumer facing AND agent facing.

Yeah I use the agent facing one for my agents. I even had an agent tell me the other day that he sold a couple a few policies from the free leads that came with the paid version

Our agents mainly use the FexQuote quoter and most love it. Some pay for the full version with extra features like term quotes.

We also supply the CSG Medicare quoter to all our agents for free. This also has an FE quoter built into it. The FE part of the CSG quoter is not as fast as FexQuotes but it has one popular feature that I wish Adam would add to FexQuotes. You can pull up quotes by premium amount. So if you are selling a $10,000 FE policy for $46.10 per month you can say Mildred, would you like to round the payment to $50 monthly and have $10,572 coverage. Most will and those bump ups add up.

For every $5 monthly premium you gain from rounding up you make an extra $60 on a 100% contract. Pennies from Heaven as Travis Tubbs has been known to say.

Isnt fex quotes for fex agents only ( newbie)

I am not an FE only agent (just ask YKW) I use it everyday.

It also has most of the competitive Term and GUL products.

I get a discount through Todd King, I think. I would always pay for the full version. I like to see what competitors have.

The downside is relying on it and not getting an internet connection. Then you just go old school.

Back