Quoting Engine Suggestions

jetcitywoman79

Do any of my fellow health agents have any suggestions on a good CRM/Quoting Engine? I've tried Quotit and Norvax and I really don't care for either one of those. I have a good quote engine for exchange plans already but need something to work for quoting short term. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am also extremely disappointed.

I use Sherpa. And if they aren't subsidy eligible and don't need to be on the Exchange, I will go direct to UHC for the Off Ex options.

I am also extremely disappointed.

I use Sherpa. And if they aren't subsidy eligible and don't need to be on the Exchange, I will go direct to UHC for the Off Ex options.
I use HealthSherpa for on exchange but outside of open enrollment need something to quote short term. I was using quotit until I started to realize that their quotes were not very accurate so I no longer trust them. Now I use Norvax but they won't let me quote short-term!

I use HealthSherpa for on exchange but outside of open enrollment need something to quote short term. I was using quotit until I started to realize that their quotes were not very accurate so I no longer trust them. Now I use Norvax but they won't let me quote short-term!

I go direct to BCBS and UHC on short term. Sorry I'm not more help!

I also use Sherpa for quoting ACA policies and don't offer STM so it isn't a problem for me...

I too am looking for suggestions for a quote engine for both on exchange and off exchange? I see many folks are talking about HealthSherpa for on exchange but they will not do state exchanges only the federal exchange. I am in Connecticut and since we have a state exchange it won't work for me. Any suggestions?
Larry

Back