Quoting Hospital Indemnity Plans

Medico has a quoting app tool that you can use, doesn't even have to be hooked up to the internet at the time of taking an app which I like. Their HI has many moveable pieces and parts (don't add on cancer, its cheaper to get a separate policy through them than add it on to the HI).

Search out Neishloss and Flemmings video on HI on youtube, it's a great video on presenting HI and cross selling it.

Medico has a quoting app tool that you can use, doesn't even have to be hooked up to the internet at the time of taking an app which I like. Their HI has many moveable pieces and parts (don't add on cancer, its cheaper to get a separate policy through them than add it on to the HI).

Search out Neishloss and Flemmings video on HI on youtube, it's a great video on presenting HI and cross selling it.

Thanks. There's a guy I spoke to that wanted a medicare supplement but I couldn't get him a med support because he retired from DuPont and DuPont retirees can't keep their HRA unless they go through a company called Extend Health so I want to see if I can get him at least a hospital indemnity plan.

GE has the same deal, they wont give the employees the bonus money unless they go through a certain agency. Does his HRA cover all his costs? Doesn't sound like it if he's looking at an HI. Double check to see if his costs even with the bonus cost him more than obtaining a supplement (plan N or G).

GE has the same deal, they wont give the employees the bonus money unless they go through a certain agency. Does his HRA cover all his costs? Doesn't sound like it if he's looking at an HI. Double check to see if his costs even with the bonus cost him more than obtaining a supplement (plan N or G).

He's not looking for a HIP. I wanted to see if he has any other concerns and HIP just seemed to be a Good idea. Dupont reimburses 1400 for medical and dental for him and a spouse on medicare, 200/eligible person for dental only.

Back