Quoting Single or Multiple Products?

Run DMV

For those of you who have lead generating websites out there, do you see anything wrong with providing quotes on a single site for multiple lines of insurance, for example providing quotes for Life, Health, Travel Medical, Disability and Long Term Care?

Or is one better off just keeping to a single product per site and just providing quotes for that?

I was also wondering if those of you who have quoting sites actually generate on site quotes for your customers or simply gather their information via a web form and not show them comparative quotes instantly.

Thanks for the info.

it's fine to have them all on one site, but doesn't hurt to have them on seperate ones I don't think. I've had a lot more luck with my main site, bc I've put more time into it, without as many on my other ones. Just makes sure people can find the quote request form..

most of mine give them live quotes, but don't do it without capturing name/phone number, etc

Running multiple sites is a challenge if you do it right. There are a few folks from the forum that are successful.

The operative word is few.

You are probably better off promoting different products on one site.

it's fine to have them all on one site, but doesn't hurt to have them on seperate ones I don't think. I've had a lot more luck with my main site, bc I've put more time into it, without as many on my other ones. Just makes sure people can find the quote request form..

most of mine give them live quotes, but don't do it without capturing name/phone number, etc

Running multiple sites is a challenge if you do it right. There are a few folks from the forum that are successful.

The operative word is few.

You are probably better off promoting different products on one site.

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated.

Back