Quoting Software Tools??

Last edited:
Isn't Ninja Quoter basically the go to quoter now?

I looked at them a year ago. Not sure if they got the agent side dialed in. It appeared to be mostly set up as a website / prospect tool. They seem to pretty popular with the guys with websites. They had more features than FexQuotes but far fewer companies. Probably worth another look.

I use FexQuotes quotes daily. I like being able to save quotes and the meds look up.

I looked at them a year ago. Not sure if they got the agent side dialed in. It appeared to be mostly set up as a website / prospect tool. They seem to pretty popular with the guys with websites. They had more features than FexQuotes but far fewer companies. Probably worth another look.

I use FexQuotes quotes daily. I like being able to save quotes and the meds look up.
Yes, you can also look up medical conditions and Doctors to get their address and phone # on FexQuotes, though I've found a lot of Doctors that aren't listed on there.

Compulife for individual life:

More companies.

More products.

More accurate.

PC software, web quoting software, low, low prices.

But don't take my word for it. You can get a 30 day free trial, and if you follow the instructions in the email, you'll get a 4 month free subscription. Mention you saw it on the Insurance Forums, and we'll extend that to 6 free months.

COMPULIFE | Free Trial

Compulife for individual life:

More companies.

More products.

More accurate.

PC software, web quoting software, low, low prices.

But don't take my word for it. You can get a 30 day free trial, and if you follow the instructions in the email, you'll get a 4 month free subscription. Mention you saw it on the Insurance Forums, and we'll extend that to 6 free months.

COMPULIFE | Free Trial
Or, go through M*ses and get it for free. :twitchy:

Just kidding Bob. :laugh::yes:

Latest posts

Back