Quotit and Intellitxt

tluv00

Quotit does not use Intellitext. I wanted to make sure that was known. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would never want that on my sites. In my opinion, it cheapens the appearance, and many customers feel the same way (although they may not tell you).

I assume you only see this on your quote engine stuff or is it on the entire site? By the way, what is your site?

I would never want that on my sites. In my opinion, it cheapens the appearance, and many customers feel the same way (although they may not tell you).

I assume you only see this on your quote engine stuff or is it on the entire site? By the way, what is your site?

It's actually on the home page under About Us and Our Services. The thing that pisses me off the most though is that under the Our Services section the phrase "insurance quote" at the end of the sentence "Choose from any of the insurance services we offer and you can get a fast, free, and instant insurance quote" is linked to an outside company.

Not everyone knows how to block those ads but again even if we lose one person a month that is 1 person too many. Our contract also states we are liable for our site and it's content so if someone goes there and gets taken for a ride we are on the hook or if they receive poor service the assumption is that it's us.

Thanks for listening and any feedback is appreciated.

Not sure why but it never posted my reply. Anyways I will not type all of that again.

It's on the home page and my main beef is that in the section where it talks about our services and getting a quote there is one tagged to "insurance quote".

It can send business away and we are liable for everything based on contract.

brynneinsuranceservices dot com

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the contract, but I would certainly try and get out of it, if it doesn't cost you too much.

I am looking at your site and don't see it. Maybe my ad blocker is preventing me from seeing it.

Looking under the hood, you have bigger concerns. There is no SEO work as such and canned sites like this almost never get picked up by search engines. If that is your goal you are going to be disappointed.

I vaguely remember that happening to my Father-In-Law. He had a bug in his computer that showed those pop up things. He did get rid of it very easily.

So perhaps it is your computer and not the website.

By the way...please don't take this the wrong way, but I would eliminate the following from your company profile:

"I have worked on and off in the Insurance Industry since 2002"

Last edited:
I didn't see a popup or ad either. Try viewing the site from a different computer to see if you still see it.

Somarco's right - Quotit sites look nice but they tend to be just a container for their quote forms with no content and not structured well for SEO.

Back