Quotit and Norvax After March

Curious as to how many people want to keep up their paid monthly subscription for other than the annual enrollment period for these health quoting products. Do you expect enough individual health business to justify the cost for the all the months that you are waiting for someone to lose a job or get divorced?

Next year it is only Oct-Dec.....then you sell other stuff.

Seems like these quoting companies will be coming out with a 3 month license fee....or they could be out a lot of revenue.
:1baffled:

2014 under 65 oep is Nov 15th - Jan 15th 2015, then you have over starting in Oct. But you're right who wants to pay for anymore than 3 months. But then again just like this year the whole mess could be changed again.

I will keep my service for 2014 and then decide what to do. I look at it like the Medicare business. I do write a fair amount during AEP but also write business year round. Enough to justify paying for a Medigap quote service for 12 months.

Couldn't imagine not having quoting service. Time saved alone and putting quotes in front of client right away is paramount. It's the cost of doing business. 1-2 apps a year pays for itself

Back