Quotit Site ?

TheKoenigGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Guys, how important do you feel it is to have a live quoting engine, such as Norvax and/or Quotit??

Just curious...

I feel its a waste of money, to techy, also I feel as if people would get lost trying to "be the insurance agent".

Just want your opinions...

Re: Quotit Site??

Definitely a waste of money...

Gives the clients and the agents too many options.

Save you're money and just use Ehealth for free...

Total waste. I only write an app a week as a result of having Quotit on my site. Some weeks I write more.

Only 1 app per week?
Have you asked for refund yet?

Sometimes more. If I go more than a couple of weeks without getting any I might ask for a refund.

If I had to choose between having a site with good, useful, and educational content or a site with a quote engine, I'd choose the content any day. Good content builds trust, educates people, and shows them why they should work with you (not to mention the SEO benefits). Quote engines encourage people to kick tires, shop around based on price, and see what you offer as a commodity.

wow....why not both.....

If I had to choose between having a site with good, useful, and educational content or a site with a quote engine, I'd choose the content any day. Good content builds trust, educates people, and shows them why they should work with you (not to mention the SEO benefits). Quote engines encourage people to kick tires, shop around based on price, and see what you offer as a commodity.

Back