R U Familiar with Assurant Insurance

mamta

Hi, everyone, I m new to this forum. Thanks for letting me joining this fabulous forum. I want to do everyone is familiar with Assurant insurance?

Hi, everyone, I m new to this forum. Thanks for letting me joining this fabulous forum. I want to do everyone is familiar with Assurant insurance?

I'm not gonna rib ya too hard about English not being your finest subject. But Assurant is mainly focused on health insurance, there is a health insurance forum.

I wrote 1,000,000 AP in Assurant health access and major medical plans from may 2013 - may 2014. I sold tons of dental and CI through them as well. So I'm very familiar. In my opinion they had the best major medical plan on the market(post ACA), even though it was overpriced.

I believe they are going out of business or being sold or something like that. What do you want to know?

Which product are you asking about. If it's their health products, I know nothing. If it's their Preneed Funeral Insurance or their Final Expense product I'm your guy. What is your question?

Back