Radio advertising

billham44

Has anyone advertised on the radio for - individual health insurance? I am an independent agent. Just wondering.

A mega Regional once told me that of all the leads they get, the radio leads are the highest quality in terms of closing and staying on the books.

It is expensive on a per lead basis and you need to run THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of them

We run radio and it is not cheap per conversion.

I ran cable last year - hands down the biggest waste of money I ever spent. You need to run so many spots it is mind boggling. Radio is much more economical IMHO

Radio I find a lot of tire kickers "I am paying $40/mo at work and they are raising to $60/mo OMG...."

Cable's cheap if you're just doing one zone - about $10 to $15 per spot here. I'd thrown $1,000 at it for around 80 spots and access the damage.

Biggest waste money I ever spent was a $300 1/8th page ad in a large county newspaper to run just one week. Zero calls.

Cable's cheap if you're just doing one zone - about $10 to $15 per spot here. I'd thrown $1,000 at it for around 80 spots and access the damage.

I was paying $3 and still couldn't get any good response - the staggering quantity of ads that needed to be ran was mind boggling.

I ran during the DAY ONLY on MSNBC, FOX NEWS, AND CNBC regionally

Back