Radio marketing - Anyone try it or currently use it?

JJ2713

Guru
Does anyone use any form of radio marketing?

Radio ads?
Infomercial style "show" (30min, 60 min)?

Older people do listen to radio more than younger people.

YES and yes- I use a oldies station and have 30 second spots upgraded with a interview with me about different products I sell on a 6 week basis - it works but can get expensive

If you like working with someone who doesn't have a car installed with Sirius, or a home TV without Netflix streaming, then you can probably bank they dont have a computer or scanner and will guarantee you a face to face meeting, which I rarely do.

With that said, I did it 12 years ago with some success. Am talk radio guest speaker.

If you like working with someone who doesn't have a car installed with Sirius, or a home TV without Netflix streaming,

Some of us living on Social Security have to stay where we are instead of moving to Arizona and have to do without things you wealthy folks consider essential amenities in order to buy our food and medicine, and pay our Part B plus Medigap plus PDP insurance premiums so our insurance agents can get their renewals and continue to have those essential amenities.

Some of us living on Social Security have to stay where we are instead of moving to Arizona and have to do without things you wealthy folks consider essential amenities in order to buy our food and medicine, and pay our Part B plus Medigap plus PDP insurance premiums so our insurance agents can get their renewals and continue to have those essential amenities.
LD, there aren't squat for renewals on HDF and PDP's. :twitchy:

Have I hypnotized anybody yet? :laugh:

It depends on the demographics -I have a market that enjoys the "local" station that plays find familiar music and had a very visable DJ - or the conservative station who has a loyal following- not everyone listens to ONLY Sirius or Netflix - a lot of the response I get is from people who have the local channel on at their workplace since so many of my clients are self employed - it can work but only as a part of a branding campaign-social media-print-radio and referral. Just my experience and it paid for itself with my first Key Man policy - gave me visability and credibility other agents did not have.

It depends on the demographics -I have a market that enjoys the "local" station that plays find familiar music and had a very visable DJ - or the conservative station who has a loyal following- not everyone listens to ONLY Sirius or Netflix - a lot of the response I get is from people who have the local channel on at their workplace since so many of my clients are self employed - it can work but only as a part of a branding campaign-social media-print-radio and referral. Just my experience and it paid for itself with my first Key Man policy - gave me visability and credibility other agents did not have.
Siirius...Netflix...WTF s that? :huh:

You proved my point. If u want lost dollar as your model client, advertise on radio

Back