Radius BOB with VOIP Dialer

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Having CRM issues again thinking about doing Radius Bob again it was my first CRM and I went with others due to lack of features at the time and the plug and play the other CRM'S had

When I first had Radius I know it was a major project to set up way more than other CRMS

However with Other CRMs both times there were updates after a year or so that actually were negative updates

Besides that, all the new features with Radius actually makes them more functional than the others

A couple of questions for those using it, 1 they use twilo I have had ring central since I started in buis Is twilo as good as far as sound quality no downtime broken calls, and such

Also, does anyone know if I can switch my ring central 800 to twilo or would I need to still keep ring central due to the fact so many have my 800 number?

A question about the scope of the appointment feature. They say in a video to put agent number which will auto-populate on scopes, But I have different agent numbers for different carriers Do I set up one for each carrier, or do you guys leave blank would that work for generic scope?

Is there anything else I need to know that may come up that I don't notice right now, that might be lesser or not function well with the CRM

Also If I get overwhelmed setting this up is there a service I can pay to help?

Twilo is a bit different than Ring Central in that it is an API service as opposed to full fledge phone carrier. This may have changed, as I have not used them in a couple of years.

As far as Radius, when I was using them and paid for their phone system it worked with my Ring Central numbers. Is that no longer the case?

The Scope from Radius give you everything you need ...both via text and or actual email SOA...I love their scope

Twilo is a bit different than Ring Central in that it is an API service as opposed to full fledge phone carrier. This may have changed, as I have not used them in a couple of years.

As far as Radius, when I was using them and paid for their phone system it worked with my Ring Central numbers. Is that no longer the case?

I can but then I would not have access to the call queues

the call queues only work with Twilio

I've been using Big Bob for awhile now and wouldn't think about changing.

1- The sound quality and dependability is excellent.
2- No need to change any of your numbers. The have a feature that gives you the option to put all your numbers in there. Mainly used for Caller ID. I use Ooma and 8x8. No problems with either
3- As far as their scope, just put your NPN number on it. It doesn't change
4- As far as paying someone, you shouldn't need to. Just fill out a support ticket and Danielle will be on it faster than a tick on a hound dog

I've been using Big Bob for awhile now and wouldn't think about changing.

1- The sound quality and dependability is excellent.
2- No need to change any of your numbers. The have a feature that gives you the option to put all your numbers in there. Mainly used for Caller ID. I use Ooma and 8x8. No problems with either
3- As far as their scope, just put your NPN number on it. It doesn't change
4- As far as paying someone, you shouldn't need to. Just fill out a support ticket and Danielle will be on it faster than a tick on a hound dog

Yea I am up and running and for the most part, I am very happy with it

I like the setup a lot I have a special field for all the info I want to capture

I like the call que set up

But I have had issues making contact with leads since I switched from RingCentral to Twilo

I hear its just a coincidence and time changed, It was trending that way and I did it in jan seemed a big jump

I have had to stop all my internet leads bought and self-generated as no one picks up the phone hardly

I ran my Facebook ads again this AEP, Good and very straightforward ad with NO auto fill I was getting leads for $5 to $15 and spent around $2000 and hardly spoke to any closed 2 pitched a total of 5 or 6

I have been in buis since 2011 never seen anything like this though there was a downward trend before but still, HUGE change Jan when I went live with twilo and RB

Now early this year I had a couple of internet lead providers I stopped them at the end of Feb, I stopped my Facebook in march restarted for a while in AEP

I have no idea what gives

Yet I hear there is no issue with twilo from others and I am stumped

I have been surviving on clients and referrals

I would try to use RC with it if I could use the call ques just to see if that is the issue

Are you saying that you've got a problem with your leads answering when you call through Radius Bob or are you saying that your leads aren't answering no matter how you call?

I've read through your last post several times and still can't figure out which one it is.

Are you saying that you've got a problem with your leads answering when you call through Radius Bob or are you saying that your leads aren't answering no matter how you call?

I've read through your last post several times and still can't figure out which one it is.

Just saying it got a lot worse starting Jan 1st after switching from Ring central to Twilo

Though it was trending it was a big jump at that time

However, it would not be the first time buyer behavior changed in the new year

a lot has happened too

So I don't know for sure if its this or that or another thing

I mean could it be the system with twilo Possibly

Could it increase in all te call all the new call centers Possibly

Could it be fear of everything because covid maybe

Could it be 2 lead sources and Facebook all at the same time gone south Def could be

If I could have kept RC and used all the systems I could have ruled that pout at least terrible timing for sure leaves me in a bad place trying to troubleshoot the problem, One year later I am as baffled as I was in the beginning

I do love everything else about the system though

Just saying it got a lot worse starting Jan 1st after switching from Ring central to Twilo

Though it was trending it was a big jump at that time

However, it would not be the first time buyer behavior changed in the new year

a lot has happened too

So I don't know for sure if its this or that or another thing

I mean could it be the system with twilo Possibly

Could it increase in all te call all the new call centers Possibly

Could it be fear of everything because covid maybe

Could it be 2 lead sources and Facebook all at the same time gone south Def could be

If I could have kept RC and used all the systems I could have ruled that pout at least terrible timing for sure leaves me in a bad place trying to troubleshoot the problem, One year later I am as baffled as I was in the beginning

I do love everything else about the system though
You could sign back up with Ring Central for a month and compare.

If you think your problem is in Radius, try this:

Create a dummy lead with your cell phone number as the contact number. Activate the dialer and call the lead. If you're set up properly, your cell phone will ring.

Go into Settings > Voicemail and create a voicemail greeting. Set it up and repeat the above. Answer your cell phone and drop it in.

If the above works then your problem is not with Radius or Twilio.

You do not need a stand alone version of Twilio for Radius to work.

As for leads not answering their phones, that's an entirely different conversation.

Back