Radius Bob

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello,

I am really enjoying this CRM that many people recommend on this forum. There is one little quirk that is annoying me though. If you add a task to any of your clients or even a renewal it automatically shows a notification on this little bell (to the left of the account tab in the top right). I feel like it shouldn't show a notification until the task is due. For example - I made a note to call a client 2/4/2019 to set up a follow-up appointment. The notification shows up right now even though it isn't due until 2/4.

Does this bother anyone else or am I just nitpicking?

thanks,

ben

Ben,

Glad to hear you are enjoying Radius so far during your 15-Day Free Trial. What you are seeing is our Task Reminder Feature, which will display your Top 10 Tasks due in Chronological Order until completed. As you only have One Sample Task so far, it is the only one displaying. As you go deeper into the system adding more and more tasks, this will grow with you...Any other questions let us know.

Ben,

Glad to hear you are enjoying Radius so far during your 15-Day Free Trial. What you are seeing is our Task Reminder Feature, which will display your Top 10 Tasks due in Chronological Order until completed. As you only have One Sample Task so far, it is the only one displaying. As you go deeper into the system adding more and more tasks, this will grow with you...Any other questions let us know.

I really do like the system it is great, I just think that always showing an active notification will lead the user to ignore it eventually which in my opinion makes it not make sense. I get showing the top 10 tasks I just think there shouldn't be a notification that's always showing, or at least the option to turn that off.

I know it's not that big of a deal that's just my unsolicited suggestion. Thanks for making a great tool

is there a specifically assigned help desk person available when you first sign up with Radius BOB. One who helps you import/customize your Radius Bob to your specs and allows users a rep you can directly contact in case you need help.

One Person isn't assigned to you per say, but creating through our Knowledge Base, Support Ticket System, Phone, Weekly Trainings and One on One Trainings, we should be able to provide you answers to the questions you have.

so its not one on One. is there consultants for radius bob who provide actual customization to specs if requested for a fee. ACT software atleast have their support staff that provide such service.

Yes there is one on one interaction, but support staff isn’t assigned to specific accounts or users. Everyone helps everyone. We help with customization within the ability of the system, no outside consultants needed. ACT is an extremely different ecosystem, a one size fits all which requires heavy customization. Radius is built specifically for insurance agents and agencies. You can customize it, but we’ve done the heavy lifting. You won’t need to take something that works for a bakery and make it work for an insurance agency.

i tried importing 4 contacts from an Excel sheet with all elements listed on your import list.
i failed miserably importing contacts; i m a new signer today (mar10, 2019) of this 15 day trial.
what should be my next steps for a follow up with radius bob?

So each issue requires a support ticket, no such thing as a first time setup call upon signing for 15 days free trial & you book an appointment with a support person to go over your needs & customization to become familiar with the Radius Bob System Operating Procedures or a demo. All available as Knowledge base or Videos?

Back