radius bob

Jan 21, 2019

1. sbg_ben

sbg_ben Expert

State:
    Michigan
    Hello,

I am really enjoying this CRM that many people recommend on this forum. There is one little quirk that is annoying me though. If you add a task to any of your clients or even a renewal it automatically shows a notification on this little bell (to the left of the account tab in the top right). I feel like it shouldn't show a notification until the task is due. For example - I made a note to call a client 2/4/2019 to set up a follow-up appointment. The notification shows up right now even though it isn't due until 2/4.

Does this bother anyone else or am I just nitpicking?

thanks,

ben

sbg_ben, Jan 21, 2019
  2. radiusbob

radiusbob Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Ben,

Glad to hear you are enjoying Radius so far during your 15-Day Free Trial. What you are seeing is our Task Reminder Feature, which will display your Top 10 Tasks due in Chronological Order until completed. As you only have One Sample Task so far, it is the only one displaying. As you go deeper into the system adding more and more tasks, this will grow with you...Any other questions let us know.

3. sbg_ben

sbg_ben Expert

State:
    Michigan
    I really do like the system it is great, I just think that always showing an active notification will lead the user to ignore it eventually which in my opinion makes it not make sense. I get showing the top 10 tasks I just think there shouldn't be a notification that's always showing, or at least the option to turn that off.

I know it's not that big of a deal that's just my unsolicited suggestion. Thanks for making a great tool

sbg_ben, Jan 23, 2019