Radius Crm

smokin goose

Guru
1000 Post Club
Kentucky
I'm having trouble understanding the task option. Is there a way for it to send you an email when a task is due?

Like if a current life client is t65 in two years, is there a way to receive an email when the time comes?

It's the second day on my 15 day trial so I'm not married to them if anybody has a different crm suggestion.

I'm having trouble understanding the task option. Is there a way for it to send you an email when a task is due?

Like if a current life client is t65 in two years, is there a way to receive an email when the time comes?

It's the second day on my 15 day trial so I'm not married to them if anybody has a different crm suggestion.
This is how I do it. When I am viewing the lead I add task to the lead. Make sure you are not using the add task button that is in the header, there is another add task right below the header. I set the date. It shows up on my google calendar and it also sends me an email on that date an hour or so before the task is due.

This is how I do it. When I am viewing the lead I add task to the lead. Make sure you are not using the add task button that is in the header, there is another add task right below the header. I set the date. It shows up on my google calendar and it also sends me an email on that date an hour or so before the task is due.

Ok. I guess I hit the wrong add task button. I'll try it again.

I stopped using radius for that reason. It would never alert me of my task. It would show on there and I linked it to my google calendar. But nothing.

Still not working for me. Radius bob sucks.

----------

Is there a crm that will just send you an email when something is due?

I'm thinking my file cards and white board is a good system. Lol.

Still not working for me. Radius bob sucks.

----------

Is there a crm that will just send you an email when something is due?

I'm thinking my file cards and white board is a good system. Lol.

Sounds like you're technically challenged like me. I'm perfectly happy with the recipe card system. :laugh:

I would think they would have training videos to explain it all?

I hope so. I have been considering a switch over to them.

Back