Radius Crm

Are you still using Granum's One Card?

I don't know if it's that or not. I put all their contact info on a recipe card and when I make contact I make notes, such as sold or can't qualify until next May because of a stent, who they carry with, meds, etc. Then I file them in the month I can write them or if sold, in the town they live in's file.

I'm very hi-tech. :laugh:

I don't know if it's that or not. I put all their contact info on a recipe card and when I make contact I make notes, such as sold or can't qualify until next May because of a stent, who they carry with, meds, etc. Then I file them in the month I can write them or if sold, in the town they live in's file.

I'm very hi-tech. :laugh:

Basically same system:

One Card System » OCS – One Card System

Now that you have admitted to it, I am sure their lawyers will soon be contacting you for "pirating" it.. I wonder it they use the same attorneys Bob uses? :1smile:

I'm pretty low tech but now that I can use YIO again I'm back to that as my CRM. Not anywhere near as flexible as Radius, but it works for me.

Rick

Basically same system:

One Card System » OCS – One Card System

Now that you have admitted to it, I am sure their lawyers will soon be contacting you for "pirating" it.. I wonder it they use the same attorneys Bob uses? :1smile:

When did that system come out? Has it been out more than 40 years, because that's about how long I've been doing it.

Bob could sue you for thinking that, let alone saying it!

Still not working for me. Radius bob sucks.

----------

Is there a crm that will just send you an email when something is due?

I'm thinking my file cards and white board is a good system. Lol.

Capsule does.

I love waking up to emails that say "You have 12 tasks due today". Not.

I don't know if it's that or not. I put all their contact info on a recipe card and when I make contact I make notes, such as sold or can't qualify until next May because of a stent, who they carry with, meds, etc. Then I file them in the month I can write them or if sold, in the town they live in's file. I'm very hi-tech. :laugh:

That's right up my alley.

Back