Radius Crm

Still not working for me. Radius bob sucks.

----------

Is there a crm that will just send you an email when something is due?

I'm thinking my file cards and white board is a good system. Lol.

Radius will send you a Daily Task Reminder Email every morning at 6AM EST. It will include Tasks that are due in chronological order over the next 7 Days, plus any over due tasks.

Last week we also launched a feature to send Automated Emails to Leads and Clients for Birthdays, Effective Dates and/or Renewals Dates. Just set the DOB or Effective/Renewal Date and the system will automatically send an custom HTML Email Template to the Lead or Client (and you, assigned agent) as many days before the specific date you set.

Radius also has Automated Workflows (How To Video: Build Automated Workflows / Video Tutorials / Knowledge Base - Radius Support) which allow Text Messages, Emails or Tasks to be created based upon changes made to Leads or Clients.

I still think this crm is the best available, Bob, what are you guys doing about the email, auto responder templates available?
I feel you guys need more options (haven't had an account with you guys in a while to see, so you guys may have the designs tweeked since the last time I have seen it) available.

Depends on the timing of your last test drive, but we have 7 HTML Templates in the system to use as needed...Most Agents and Agencies are brining in their own HTML Templates these days, granted doesn't mean we can't have a few additional templates added to chose from.

Depends on the timing of your last test drive, but we have 7 HTML Templates in the system to use as needed...Most Agents and Agencies are brining in their own HTML Templates these days, granted doesn't mean we can't have a few additional templates added to chose from.

Would you be willing to give me a call on Monday to walk me through how to set up the email reminders?

Back