Radius Crm

Goose, after a month of using them...do you have any feedback? I am looking at their system and it appears I would have to customize everything vs having a plug in and go system?

Would you be willing to give me a call on Monday to walk me through how to set up the email reminders?

Goose, after a month of using them...do you have any feedback? I am looking at their system and it appears I would have to customize everything vs having a plug in and go system?

I got the reminders thing figured out per a phone call with a customer service rep.

I can't really comment on anything else yet as I am just now digging in and my previous crm was 3x5 cards in file boxes.

I've used sales force before when I was captive to Combined Worksite, but it was a different animal altogether. So I don't have anything to measure it against. I think I will like it though.

I got the reminders thing figured out per a phone call with a customer service rep. I can't really comment on anything else yet as I am just now digging in and my previous crm was 3x5 cards in file boxes. I've used sales force before when I was captive to Combined Worksite, but it was a different animal altogether. So I don't have anything to measure it against. I think I will like it though.

Guess I'll have to give them a call as well. I ended up going back to radius bob because in the end I do need a web based crm. But I did a test to give me a reminder the next day and NOTHING! It's connected supposedly to my gmail calendar and email but I didn't get anything. Well 2 days later I did get a reminder for all my task, including my ones from last year that I never got. Pointless.

Any idea how to use RADIUS BOB to mass text to all clients? we figured how to do one at a time...we requested help to support, but no answer received....

thanks

Dorado,

We don't have a Mass Text Feature, just an Individual Text Feature (one at a time).

Now there is a work around that gets you to sending multiple text messages at once.

You would need to create an Automated Workflow that sends a text message based off of a Status Option change (i.e., Send Text Message). Once you have that built you would need to do a Bulk Update to that Status Option = Send Text Message and Save which will allow the system to send the sms/text messages to all of the leads/clients that you changed to the new status.

If you need further help, create a support ticket here: Welcome - Radius Support so that we can track the conversation better.

Any questions let us know

Time to bump this thread. Haven't posted in a good while. Been crazy busy. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Anyway, I think after reading as much as I can on the subject, I think I've decided to go with Radius to manage all my clients as well as my commissions.

The question is should I go with the agent package or should I go with CSR ? I have some downline and I will eventually expand further down the road. But is the CSR package good enough to warrant spending the extra cash ? It says it manages overrides and agent recruitment but what exactly does this specifically include ?

I greatly appreciate everyone's input and I hope everyone had a safe Christmas and New Year's!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

----------

I've also tried calling the 800 line but it seems to default to taking a message ? When is the best time to call where someone will answer ? Thank you!

Back