Radius is Awesome

NinjaNic

Guru
100+ Post Club
I recently signed up for Radius at the recommendation of the forum--and so far it rocks. They have been very helpful in some custom integration of their CRM with my online application/quoting tools for agents. I have the IMO package and plan to fill the 50 seats within a month with my agents participating in my lead/sales program.

Go Radius--keep up the good work, and I like that you are taking constructive criticism on your product from its users and making immediate enhancements!

This is my endorsement!

PICnic,

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you and your agency choosing Radius...Radius is a continuous evolution and with feedback from our user base, it gets better everyday.

I also recently signed up for the Radius CRM. I have the free version until I grow my business more and then I will upgrade. I like it so far. The daily to do list emailed to me every morning is helpful. It is very easy to navigate around and set up clients, reminders, tasks, etc.

My radius isn't coming up at all this morning. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes I am and I don't even have the number on hand,
I emailed but I never seem to get responses quickly from them.

I have used them for a year for client management but only recently started using them for Lead management I have never had this problem before, However before it would not had been as much an Issue.

Has this happened before how long does it take for them to get back online usually?

Yes I am and I don't even have the number on hand,
I emailed but I never seem to get responses quickly from them.

I have used them for a year for client management but only recently started using them for Lead management I have never had this problem before, However before it would not had been as much an Issue.

Has this happened before how long does it take for them to get back online usually?

I have never had it happen before. I love having an excuse to take the day off though...

well the thought just came to me what if they go under or something like this

I would lose much info It would be a disaster for me

----------

actually got response from them already

Working on it now...Had an issue with the Daily / Monthly Back up.

I'm pretty sure this will be fixeed once the sun comes up in Vegas.

Rick

I'm just hoping it wasn't a pirated program from Mr. Barney. :swoon:

----------

well the thought just came to me what if they go under or something like this

I would lose much info It would be a disaster for me

----------

actually got response from them already

Working on it now...Had an issue with the Daily / Monthly Back up.

Yup, we are screwed if they quit working...

Latest posts

Back