RadiusBob - Caller ID

gambrinus

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm hoping that there is a RadiusBob Genius in the house...

I've been attempting to add an additional "Caller ID" Number.

I've already done this once, setting my cell # as the caller ID number vs the RadiusBob default # So While I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I have done this task once.

Here's the issue. The office that I'm working with, and I'm attempting to add the phone # of, has an automated phone system.. 30 seconds of greetings and options before it tells you to push 1, 2, 3 etc...

So I'm sitting here in said office NOT getting the call where I can enter the code to set the caller ID

Does anyone have any ideas? Am I that stupid? IF you're in Denver and can answer this... I'll buy you beer.. or beers... many beers. This is seriously making me crazy.

RW

Tried to contact support... no word from them yet. Was hoping it was a case of "user error" and someone could give me the simple fix and I'd just owe someone a beer.. ;)

Simple problem... sure there's a simple answer right in front of my face. Everything else on the system is very intuitive... but for some reason this is kicking my butt.

Russ,

You may have submitted a support ticket, but we couldn't pull it up after reading this post.

Please submit another: https://radius.tenderapp.com

The main issue is that the Caller ID is any automated system call that provides the validation code upon answer, if the number goes to an IVR, the automated system can't press an extension to get to you.

Unless you can pick up the Toll Free Number prior to going to IVR, most likely it won't work. But submit the ticket and we'll see if there is any chance at a work around.

Did some "drinkin thinkin" ( with help ) my buddy says..."Just turn off the damn phone thing that's making it hard on you"

Plan for tomorrow... disable ( just for a bit ) the phone tree thing and try again..

Back