Raise Your Hand, if You Honestly Think

I would go with TM. People get a sense of who they will be dealing with when they talk to you (or a decent telemarketer). Cannot get the same effect from a DM piece.

direct mail is better than telemarketing. I've done both and after a long study, I've determined that not only is the quality of my tm leads better (overall), the referrals from these leads are better as well(overall).

What do you think? Naturally, everyone could have a different experience.

It may be that you are superior on the phone and more inured to the rejection.

As a new scratch agency barely able to scrape together enough money to pay all the bills. What is the first thing to spend money on that will get best return?

As a new scratch agency barely able to scrape together enough money to pay all the bills. What is the first thing to spend money on that will get best return?

As another forum member says:
"I have more time than money, so for now I cold call".

Buying a list is cheap. If you're really broke you can usually spend some quality copy and paste time at the library with a ReferenceUSA login and get some lists that way too. They do need to be scrubbed against the DNC, but again, if you have more time than money, not a bad way to go.

What lines are you looking to market? If you don't mind my asking, if you barely have enough money to scrape together to pay all the bills, what made you decide to take the jump into the insurance industry?

AdvisorsIns said:

A pen should be your first purchase. I usually get 7,000:1 return if I don't lose it first....

Back