Rand Paul Reveals His Personal ObamaCare Nightmare

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has been an outspoken critic of ObamaCare. Tonight on On The Record, he revealed a bizarre problem he encountered when signing his family up for health insurance.

“I found out that my adult son was going to cost $6,000 dollars, which is more than I used to pay for my entire insurance,” Paul said.

He decided to purchase ObamaCare through the Kentucky exchange, instead of Washington D.C. like most members of Congress. After two months of attempting to sign up but receiving an error, Paul’s son was told he had to prove his identity at the welfare office.

They went there, but didn’t sign up for anything. Two days later, Paul’s son received a Medicaid card! Finally able to get on the website today, Paul told Greta that there’s a small button on the screen that people have to click to opt out of Medicaid.

Watch the full interview above, and see what Paul will be discussing during his meeting at the White House tomorrow.

Rand Paul's Son Auto-Enrolled in Medicaid | Fox News Insider

The Obamacare website sounds like Groundhogs Day.

His son got forced to Medicaid? How else would Kentucky get that bonus for enrolling children?

I agree. I think to many people just sign up and not know what they are really getting. Agents are needed more now than ever.

Thank you Senator Paul, could have used this opportunity to help agents. Typical politician, thinking only about his political agenda.

Back