Rank These In Order of Priority.....

but what about the cancer treatment......sorry your husbands dieing but aren't you glad you have that $50,000 wl I sold you.....

So answer the question STI. Would you not agree that life and health go together?

Dont families need both?

And selling a young family $50,000 WL should not be a priority regardless of price...

Im arguing term insurance and a high deductible plan... Do You agree?

And if you had to choose one, what would it be?

Due to experiencing 2 deaths in my family recently, one was an Aunt in her 50s who had lung cancer and the other a 16 year old girl that committed suicide I have to place life insurance as a first priority.

Neither of them had any kind of life insurance. Even if it is only enough to cover funeral expenses like a $10,000 plan then at least those expenses can be covered and relieve some burden off the family.

Also, they can have a decent burial and the family doesn't have to settle on whatever they can afford.

We are still raising money to pay for both funerals.

1. Health if someone else pays the premium like an employer or the government.
2. DI should be 1.
3.Life
4. Most people just think about retiring!

Life number 1 always. I've known people who've lived their whole life healthy, have never missed a days work. They always had their health. They didn't always have their life

i also agree it is hard to make a blanket statement about priorities. I think it is important to have a conversation with a prospect, find out there wants and needs. Their priorities will become apparant. and I think it is not the agent who decides the priorities , it is the client.

Back