Rater programs....?

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi Friends,

I am considering getting my PC lic., and was wondering what the most popular programs are?

I'm reading that QQ rater is the most popular program out there, but not sure if that's true. The reason i am asking is 'i want to learn a program' so i have a leg up to land a job.

• Which one is the most popular and best program to learn and 'HOW would you learn them?'

Thanks very much!

Every agency will have one and it will differ. Ezlynx is the one to learn. If you are in CA, FSC. If you are in WA, Multico. If you are in UT, Quomation. if you are in TX, ITC. If you are in FL...Cant remember. if you are in....SEMCAT.

The reality is Ezlynx is the clear winner and in the most states and being used by 50% of the IA channel.

When I was in personal lines I used fsc and was happy with it. The important thing was to keep it updated properly with all the carriers. The last time I used it was 4 years ago, so my input is dated. Plus I don't have experience with any others.

But I will tell you, get into commercial quickly as you can. Personal lines is fickle, and high turnover. Focus on commercial. Find a niche in commercial, and focus on it and sell the hell out of it. Find a commercial industry that's stable, and will get you referrals. I've built a profitable successful book of commercial P&C, and I'm telling you that's where it's at. PM me if you want.

Back