RE: Best Independant Quoting Software

viper131

Good Evening to all.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

My partner and I are considering utilizing insurance quoting software on our web site. At present we are considering QuoteIt.Com and Narvax.com.

Please give us your thoughts regarding these two platforms; expense, ease of use, accuracy, customer experiences. Any info will be most welcome.

Also, are there BETTER alternatives to these two systems? if so, what are the advantages.

Thanks everyone for the assistance.

Re: Best Independant Quoting Software

My partner and I are considering utilizing insurance quoting software on our web site. At present we are considering QuoteIt.Com and Narvax.com.

what do you plan on selling......................

Good Evening to all.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

Please give us your thoughts regarding these two platforms; expense, ease of use, accuracy, customer experiences. Any info will be most welcome.

Also, are there BETTER alternatives to these two systems? if so, what are the advantages.

Thanks everyone for the assistance.
It depends on what type of insurance you are looking to quote. We use 2 different companies, one for term life, and one for medicare quotes. We also have final expense life. look up mintco financial and check it out if you would like.
It also is dependent on if this tool is to be used by agents you have or by the general public.

I've used QuoteIt for about 5 years, now. Not sure if its the best, but it does the job. Make sure you link everything correctly to your agent numbers.

Chris,
Have you tried out the mobile app Qooter, we developed the app and are not charging any fees to use. Has fe, term, aca, med sup quotes at your fingertips all in one app right from your phone. works with both apple and android devices. The app is free to download and use. This is only version 1 and we have over 2k downloads between the 2 versions. Try it out and let me know what you think.
Lloyd

Here are my thoughts on quoting software. Yes, I may be biased owning Ninja Quoter - Life Insurance Website Quoters and Rating Software but even our quoting system has its flaws like the rest of them. Simply put, nothing will ever satisfy the needs of every agent.

A few points:
  • Must be web based
  • Agents must buy their own. What Mechanic borrows tools?
  • Must be able to quote multiple product lines within life, medicare etc. (Life side: FEX, Term, GUL, Accidental (we do these)).
  • Do not rely on free quoters from BGAs

For those with websites:
  • Must provide more than a quote
  • Must provide lead posting to your CRM
  • Needs to provide lead intelligence
  • Must be responsive to multiple devices
  • Must be compatible with different site builders and easy to modify
  • Don't use a free BGA website quoter. That ties you solely to them. No bueno.

Next to your brain, your quoter is your #1 tool in this business.

Again, each of us vendors has our strengths and weaknesses. Agents need to decide what is best for them.

NinjaQuoter.com's strength is quoters for web marketing, as a tool agents could use to render their own quoters using designs they prefer and add them to their sites on their own. Our agent facing quoters have gained a lot of traction and we are shifting focus to finish out a fully customized agent facing version of NinjaQuoter.

NinjaNic

Here are my thoughts on quoting software. Yes, I may be biased owning Ninja Quoter - Life Insurance Website Quoters and Rating Software but even our quoting system has its flaws like the rest of them. Simply put, nothing will ever satisfy the needs of every agent.

A few points:
  • Must be web based
  • Agents must buy their own. What Mechanic borrows tools?
  • Must be able to quote multiple product lines within life, medicare etc. (Life side: FEX, Term, GUL, Accidental (we do these)).
  • Do not rely on free quoters from BGAs

For those with websites:
  • Must provide more than a quote
  • Must provide lead posting to your CRM
  • Needs to provide lead intelligence
  • Must be responsive to multiple devices
  • Must be compatible with different site builders and easy to modify
  • Don't use a free BGA website quoter. That ties you solely to them. No bueno.

Next to your brain, your quoter is your #1 tool in this business.

Again, each of us vendors has our strengths and weaknesses. Agents need to decide what is best for them.

NinjaQuoter.com's strength is quoters for web marketing, as a tool agents could use to render their own quoters using designs they prefer and add them to their sites on their own. Our agent facing quoters have gained a lot of traction and we are shifting focus to finish out a fully customized agent facing version of NinjaQuoter.

NinjaNic

How does your FE lineup compare to fexquotes I like the fact that you focus on both but one would think as an FE agent get would be more complete for FE..

I too am becoming a non captive agent. I'm going rogue. I'm going independent. I was told to go to Smart Choice Agents and they will get me my appointments without me having to have $150k in the bank.
I need to know 2 things.
1. Is Smart Choice Agents a good company to allow me to transition from captive to independent .
2. What would be the best quoting software I should use as I'm used to SIMS system. What would be the monthly cost for such system?

Quotit and Ninjaquoter both are good and if you use a CRM like Salesforce, you can customize Quote tool to make that better.

Back