RE: Former UGA/Cornerstone Managers READ THIS

R

rockandroll

Greer and McGill won a ruling on this collective lawsuit
managers were employees not 1099!!!1 it just came in!!!!!

no no links but here is the phone number 512-476-1133 they are looking for Mega /UGA managers now

They are sending me something in the mail will probably get it next week
the ruling just came in yesterday

from what this attorney said it was more about being told what to say how to say it when to be at meetings, and that kind of idea, they did win the ruling

Greer and McGill won a ruling on this collective lawsuit
managers were employees not 1099!!!1 it just came in!!!!!

hummmmm..seems they are a Austin lawfirm........

http://justagirlintheworld.com/2004/08/13/nase/

Chris G on: August 21 , 2006 @ 3:06 pm
This is for Chris G.
I am an ex-uga agent. If you read the June 28th post, that might help you. I am not one to sue people but if ever I was, this company sure would be where I would start. I don’t know what your grievence is, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be much different than the rest of us ex-agents that were responsible enough to stop selling for them.

NASE Agent on: August 21 , 2006 @ 3:49 pm
Chris G.Run away as fast as you can from this company.All the agents, mangagers, employees are all driven by onesimple goal, money/greed! The commissions, bonuses, and stock options given to these greedy bastards are unbeleivable.They will get in your pocket and never or very seldom give anything back. This is an evil souless company. It all starts at the top.PLease call Kerry McGill at Greer & McGill to file a complaint/greivence.(512 476 1133)in Texas, Mega’s home state!They specialize in insurance fraud cases; weather you are a former agent or customer who has be victimized.Kerry McGill helped me and numerous others out of a very bad situation.Good Luck

The independent contractor thing is very gray area. Is my buddy who owns a Pepperidge Farm franshise an employee? He can only sell their products, has to service his accounts at set times, has to show up at the warehouse to pick up merchandise at set times and if he breaks any one of the 1,000 rules they have for him he loses his contract. If corporate calls him up and says he has to go to Safeway (popular grocery store) at 1pm then he has to go to Safeway at 1pm.

The independent contractor thing is very gray area. Is my buddy who owns a Pepperidge Farm franshise an employee? He can only sell their products, has to service his accounts at set times, has to show up at the warehouse to pick up merchandise at set times and if he breaks any one of the 1,000 rules they have for him he loses his contract. If corporate calls him up and says he has to go to Safeway (popular grocery store) at 1pm then he has to go to Safeway at 1pm.

I agree, it is a very gray area in many cases.

Back