Re: Leadpod???

Houston1969

Expert
Guys,

I have been with Leadpod for almost a year...At first, I was getting an average of 2-3 calls a day from my lead service

However, it seems over the past couple of months, Leadpod's service is going down. For example, a lead will pop into Leadpod's screen and I see that they have called one time with 2 followups. I would then call the lead number and the phone would be disconnected.

Another example would be Leadpod would have a not interested next to a lead number...I would call the lead and they were very receptive to my call.

Anybody feeling the same way??

My issue is the conversions to sale are low - there is a misconception by the agent. This is not an inbound call it is an outbound call and the people that agree to be transferred seem to be very low on the social economical scale.

Money is money.

Hiring someone to man the helm on a dialer costs money also - it is a tough call. Ledpod does a good job and is ethical - I have no problem using them or doing business with them it just seems like our close rate on those "shoppers" is pretty low. Close rate is about the same as any other outbound call + the $10 transfer fee.

Time is money though and that needs to factor in.

Tough call worth trying for the low initial investment.

exactly - uploading them takes minutes

I think this method makes sense. Assuming we're talking about Alsky's dialer, what setting would you recommend dialing on (ie. 1, 2, 3)?

I would think it would be ideal to slow the dialer down a bit since these leads are higher quality than a cold list.

Yes, talking about Al's dialer. Set it on 2:1, click start and go ahead with other business until someone picks up. Far more effective both time-wise and emotionally than manually dialing.

Back