Ready to Resign from Metlife, Join NYL or Be Independent?

boyee

Expert
Hi, I work for Metlife now. But I am considering to leave. ( This is my second year. They don't chage me any table fee yet. But I have to think about my future. The table cost is too high, also I don't think it worth so much ).

One freind suggest me to work for New York Life. He said that the table fee is very low. The pension is much better. And also I still can sell Metlife insurance some times.

I didn't make decision yet. I also consider to work independently. But I am not clear about the whole process to become an independent broker.

Currently, I have few potentional contracts ( totally $45,000 premium for WL) in hand.

A little bit about me: series 63, 65, 6, 7, life and health.

BTW, I live in New York.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Hi, I work for Metlife now. But I am considering to leave. ( This is my second year. They don't chage me any table fee yet. But I have to think about my future. The table cost is too high, also I don't think it worth so much ).

One freind suggest me to work for New York Life. He said that the table fee is very low. The pension is much better. And also I still can sell Metlife insurance some times.

I didn't make decision yet. I also consider to work independently. But I am not clear about the whole process to become an independent broker.

Currently, I have few potentional contracts ( totally $45,000 premium for WL) in hand.

A little bit about me: series 63, 65, 6, 7, life and health.

BTW, I live in New York.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

What's a table fee? I worked for mother Met 22 years ago. They didn't have such a thing back then. Hey I got a teletubby avatar.. Cool. Oops it just changed. I want a diff. one..:0)

Back