Really Basic Question

heinbau

I can't tell if Washington State requires special licensing to sell med supps. Does anybody know off the top of their head where to look to find that out?

medsuptage on here should know. I don't think they do, but he sells them so he should have a pretty good handle on it. I think there is only one place in the south that requires a special license for them, but things change.

I can't tell if Washington State requires special licensing to sell med supps. Does anybody know off the top of their head where to look to find that out?

Lot of good info here.It has been my experience when calling calling different state DOI agent lines that I am licensed in that the DOI employees been surprisingly efficient and accurate about the licencing rules
FAQ - Frequently asked questions < Agents / Brokers

No special license, just a standard health license required.

I'm not all that familiar with the Rabbi but from his posts he seems legit. If he's willing to help and train you I'd give him a call.

WA is the worst state in the whole US to sell med supps in. To say you'll starve to death selling here is an understatement.

I would find someone that can train you to sell out of state over the phone.

I'm not all that familiar with the Rabbi but from his posts he seems legit. If he's willing to help and train you I'd give him a call.

WA is the worst state in the whole US to sell med supps in. To say you'll starve to death selling here is an understatement.

I would find someone that can train you to sell out of state over the phone.

Some of us might have a different opinion.

Rick

Some of us might have a different opinion.

Rick

okay, Do you know where I can find someone that sells insurance and could give me a solid opinion?

I know your the guy to call for questions about golf & flying airplanes.

Do you actually sell insurance?

J/K :D

Last edited:
okay, Do you know where I can find someone that sells insurance and could give me a solid opinion?

I know your the guy to call for questions about golf & flying airplanes.

Do you actually sell insurance?

As little as possible. Fortunately I sell enough to pay bills, play golf, take flying lessons, etc.

There are many people here that can help people with Medicare. The guy who only sells MA plans for UHC might not be the best choice.

Rick

As little as possible. Fortunately I sell enough to pay bills, play golf, take flying lessons, etc.

There are many people here that can help people with Medicare. The guy who only sells MA plans for UHC might not be the best choice.

Rick

What are you really trying to say?

Back