PDP Clients with Wellcare. Really ???

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Getting bombarded with calls from PDP clients with Wellcare saying they are getting coupon books when they wanted other forms of payment

what I nightmare I end up pulling the file to see if it was my mistake then having to call WellCare to be sure

Most of the time they say ohh we just sent it out by mistake but who knows what will happen on Jan 1st and how many could be a mistake I got at least 25 calls on this in the last week

Every year those idiots have trouble setting up the ACH even though you fill out the form and include a voided check.

Every year those idiots have trouble setting up the ACH even though you fill out the form and include a voided check.

there have been other issues other years too

just a lot of time-consuming BS that is not necessary

but unfortunately many times not much better alternatives cost value for some people

They come up a bit for MA this year, Usually not but this year, The issue I have I can't read the damn SOB its not like other SOB;s plans are chopped up and put in different places and mixed WTF, I can't sit there and take the thing apart for each call

I just don't get them they are in a position to really have a place at the table yet every chance they get to shine they don't

If I could have a full conversation with you, by only using meme's and youtube clips on my end, that would be quite the accomplishment.

I was taught as a young kid if you don't respect yourself don't expect others to respect you

This I found to be a true rule like gravity or any other rule in nature

Only Here people have to be forced or shamed to respect the disrespect. I don't think so,

I respect respectable people white black green or whatever And by the way there have been many black people I have respected.as well as any other demographic as demographics are not special

I will never respect someone who uses a derogatory word about there own kind but demand respect from others

No matter what they use to create special rule's for special people

I was taught as a young kid if you don't respect yourself don't expect others to respect you

This I found to be a true rule like gravity or any other rule in nature

Only Here people have to be forced or shamed to respect the disrespect. I don't think so,

I respect respectable people white black green or whatever And by the way there have been many black people I have respected.as well as any other demographic as demographics are not special

I will never respect someone who uses a derogatory word about there own kind but demand respect from others

No matter what they use to create special rule's for special people
Whatever you say, Cracker!!

If I could have a full conversation with you, by only using meme's and youtube clips on my end, that would be quite the accomplishment.

Chappelle is the greatest comedian of our time. His stuff is thought provoking and reveals a lot about society while making many of us laugh. And he’s one helluva storyteller.

Chappelle is the greatest comedian of our time. His stuff is thought provoking and reveals a lot about society while making many of us laugh. And he’s one helluva storyteller.

Hands down..

Dave uses the N word. Big deal. The intent behind the word is more important than the word itself.

I wouldn't use that word, because as a white male I understand that it is an oppressive term. For a black person to use it, it's more about taking power from it by owning it. That's what some people never understand.

Dave Chappelle is hands down the best comedian of my generation. If anyone took the time to listen to what he says, the N word would be the the least important thing you'd get from him.

People get too focused on one small aspect that doesn't have anything to do with them. I tend to find it's the ones that chest thump about freedoms and the such.

Treat people kindly and worry about yourself.

Last edited:
Back