Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Company

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Istead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Comp

Lets not forget the agent recommending the plan that pays them the highest commission, that is a huge benefit to the consumer as well.

LOL

The biggest benefit in my opinion is UNDERWRITING a GOOD seasoned Individual Only agent should know 3 or more companies condition underwriting like the back of their hand.

Take High Blood Pressure in Texas...

Company #1 - Decline
Company #2 - Waiver
Company #3 - Rate up 25 to 50%
Company #4 - Rate up or condition waiver

The percentage of agents that truly know underwriting is far less than those who think they know underwriting.

I do not blame the agents though - the companies provide what amounts to essentially no training.

This is great by the way.

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Com

I act like a bra.

In the case of a guy it would be a "bro", or a "manssiere".

(Chumps knows what I am talking about).

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Com

Put your shirt back on Paul . . .

Can I remove myself from a thread? I keep forgetting that picture is posted.

Nasty.

Seems like Ramiz has a gun he might be willing to loan out. You can put yourself out of your misery.

Back