Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Company

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Com

And you have owned "how many" food & beverage or specialty food operations...? Take it from someone who has owned more than you fingers, stay with the insurance. The food business is murder and in today's economy the failure rate is rising rapidly, as if it wasn't high enough before the econ sagged.Maybe a P&C agency isn't the way to go either, but as you know, if one were to properly invest a nice chunck of change into life or health leads and other mkting, the return is far better than the best Subway, et al, out there; (and with a heck of a lot less headache or baggage... Trust me on that one)

I'll take your word for it but trust me, I get a bit envious when I head down to the Stone Cold Creamery and wait in literally a 30 minute line on a week night. Same with our local Rita's Italian Ice.

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Instead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Com

I'll take your word for it but trust me, I get a bit envious when I head down to the Stone Cold Creamery and wait in literally a 30 minute line on a week night. Same with our local Rita's Italian Ice.

I can understand the (envy) thought process... but, reality is quite a different matter when it comes to the restaurant biz.I have been asked many 100's, if not literally a 1000 times about "getting in, or being in the food or bar biz". I answer this the same way everytime to those that "want in". Before you plunk down your hard-earned (or saved) money, go get a JOB in one of these fine establishments, (even part-time) and work there for 3 months. Then if after you have swabbed the deck, so to speak... and you still wish to enter the frey, then so be it. The vast majority of folks enter the biz with absolutely no idea of what it takes, day-in and day-out to keep the place rockin and rollin. Not exactly as glamorous as it looks from the outside looking in.My guess, if you worked at the Cold Stone for 3 months... The following 6 months you would do more ins premium than you did in the preceeding year. The relief of escaping the near miss of ending up in the ice cream biz would be the most motivating thing you have even been involved with.

Re: Reasons Why A Client Should Use You Istead of Purchasing Directly Trough the Comp

Lets not forget the agent recommending the plan that pays them the highest commission, that is a huge benefit to the consumer as well.

LOL

The biggest benefit in my opinion is UNDERWRITING a GOOD seasoned Individual Only agent should know 3 or more companies condition underwriting like the back of their hand.

Take High Blood Pressure in Texas...

Company #1 - Decline
Company #2 - Waiver
Company #3 - Rate up 25 to 50%
Company #4 - Rate up or condition waiver

The percentage of agents that truly know underwriting is far less than those who think they know underwriting.

I do not blame the agents though - the companies provide what amounts to essentially no training.

True dat, but some things can only be learned over time, through experience.

We still need 4 agents

get noticed

book content

Book content needed ASAP will help you write it
I am just finishing a book which is pre sold to thousands of business owners in the U.S. about reducing taxes, costs, improving retirement plans, avoiding IRS audits,marketing and much, much more. Most of the content has come from the leading authorities on the subjects .My prior books have been for CPAs and have been best sellers.I can use some content from Linkedin experts. Please respond to my email at [email protected] Put my name Lance Wallach into Google to see who I am. Thanks for taking the time to read

This was the first thing that google brought up: MADAM SEX SUIT SHOCKER One of her call girls 'choked' in violent date

I'm not sure it's good for your promotion. The rest of the links were impressive though.

Actully Lance's credentials look very impressive but that thread did come right up. Probably a different guy with the same name.

Re: any advice on working for metlife

I am working as an independent agent for a co. and not happy with their lead program and like most, they didn't deliver what they promised so now I am looking at Metlife. Does anyone have any knowledge whether good or bad. I am so frustrated at this point because it seems MOST will tell you anything. Please any suggestions will help. Also, about Allstate.

contact me at [email protected] what products and states would you like to work and receive leads in???

Genworth's LTC flunks as successor to GE LTC

Possible involvements with now Genworth's flawed financial strategy will now jeopardize Genworth's Dependent LTC policyholders' rights to receive proper long term care! Bill Hoffman, BALTIMORE, ,MD-

william hoffman <[email protected]> Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:08 PM
To: [email protected]

To- Andrew Frye, Bloomberg News

c.c. Mr. Warren E. Buffett, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., sent by fax- 402-346=3375 and US Mail - 3555 Farnam Street, Suite 1440, Omaha, NE 68131 and Marc D. Hamburg, CFO

Memo:

I am judging Genworth both by the written words in their GE LTC polcy & their deeds and actions! I recently spoke with Genworth's Pres. Stinson complaint line's rep. Gail Cleary! 1-800-888-6183. She further told me that as is now planned for me to have my knee replacement operation
that I first have to have my knee operation and then and only then will I be evaluated by Genworth
and not to be professionally pre-planned! Which prior to Genworth, GE LTC was notified of my right foot surgery! My Dr Miller wrote a recovery plan and I met with the LTC Care coordinator! When my foot surgery was done, GE had their LTC care givers in-place! Now- no way no-how! I will be in pain & recuperation trying to have Genworth evaluate my needs for many days first!No different
then what is now happening to my sister Audrey and her husband Jack, 72 & 82! Suffering everyday since their filing for benefits from Genworth since June, 2009- now in Aug 20, 2009- denied after their spending the hours to file Dr forms, care giver reports, and taking treatmemts for their permanent and not temporary ADL's! They have appealed the Genworth denial, which could now take many months more to win or lose! But, just as the Author Nick DiCello, Esq. states-"..the elderly taps into their own assets until they are broke...! Of course most likely defaulting on the Genworth premiums and letting Genworth off-the hook! Since- instead of their premium being waived during their approved disability? They have to their $6,000.+ premium or lose it! There's the catch-22! Genworth's Ponzi Scheme to now be the #2 LTC Company- collecting over $15billion in premium per year and pay little back- is the Maddoff Scheme of promises to trusting policyholders, but pay very little and thwart claimants from timely receiving their LTC! With Genworth- instead of the best years to come as insured LTC- now will be the worst years to come!

I have pet insurance for my 13 year old Lhaza dog Corky! I paid premiums todate from when she was born, May, 1996, to VIP Pet Insurance! Now VIP Pet Ins. is paying for the care my dog needs!

I have AFLAC, and they are helping me and paying with no problems! Chase Financial's payment assurance for my Subaru Tribeca B9, has accepted my claim for payment offset!

Genworth is doing what they want to thwart claimants their eligible claims! They have devised a RICO Type-plan to take Billions in premiums and thwart legitimate LTC claims! Literally draining all the resources of its insured to pay their own LTC Activities of daily living- ADL's!

Bloomberg News Reporter Andrew Frye's Google listed article 0f Feb 10, 2009 and recent interviews on Aug 14, 2009-
"Things {Genworth} will likely get worse before they get better!" Michael Frazier, CEO Genworth has cut 1,000 jobs...! So? Who or how will Genworth give services cutting 1,000+ jobs?

What does bode for the policyholders of Genworth LTC- the second largest LTC Company? They are collecting $15billion, but spending per Andrew Frye Aug 14, 2009, pursuing a fundamentally flawed strategy...!

I understand that maybe Warren Buffett is looking at Genworth!? As a satisfied GEICO Auto Policyholder for many years- maybe that's what Genworth needs? Warren Buffett's' TLC and brilliance on how to handle insureds needs!

Try to call Genworth after hours or a Saturday or a Sunday! 1-800-456-7766
Just a message to call back with no voice-mail to leave an important message! Try LTC JOHN HANCOCK OR METROPOLITAN, ETC! THEY ALL HAVE NIGHT AND WEEKEND EMERGENCY LINES! BUT NOT GENWORTH- EVEN AFTER I SUGGESTED TO PRES. STINSON'S VOICEMAIL HOTLINE- 1-800-888-6183!

WHEN IS IT TIME TO INVESTIGATE GENWORTH? BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR LTC NEEDS?

REMEMBER FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS! IT TOLLS FOR US ALL- TO BE AWARE NOW!

AM I THE ENEMY OF GENWORTH? Or just a concerned policyholder for myself, my friends that I put into GE LTC and for the many other Genworth policyholders! If you have read
Ibsen's Enemy of The People! Who is the Enemy? I am sounding the alarm!

SINCERELY,
BILL HOFFMAN

Back