Recent Bankruptcy and Lincoln Heritage Contracting

jckesl

Expert
I have been in the insurance business for 13 years mostly selling annuities. Due to a breech of contract I had to file bankruptcy in sept of this year. I am looking for an opportunity to get into the final expense business but have been turned down by several companies. I am considering checking into Lincoln Heritage. It is my understanding they have a lead program and that is what I am looking for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have been in the insurance business for 13 years mostly selling annuities. Due to a breech of contract I had to file bankruptcy in sept of this year. I am looking for an opportunity to get into the final expense business but have been turned down by several companies. I am considering checking into Lincoln Heritage. It is my understanding they have a lead program and that is what I am looking for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I believe they will take you. You might also check Senior Life. They don't have an AM Best rating so they probably aren't into your financial rating as much. Just my assumption.

Newby,

I don't have a discharge on the bk yet. You still think they will take me.

Thanks

Newby,

Thanks

It depends on who you contract under. Whoever you are under signs for you that if you walk away owing debt they will take on your debt.

Getting anyone to pay you advances (which are basically unsecured loans) is the difficult part. As long as you don't need advances then I believe you will find takers.

How about if u incoperated ur biz. That way they can use the Inc to pay u instead of u as an solo.

Newby,

Thanks

I can tell you Lincoln will not appoint you if you are either in BK now or are a convicted felon. Misdemeanors also require some legit explanations. Friend of mine is in your exact same situation.

Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back