Recent Changes at AGLA

lizzyfan

Expert
Anyone here an agent at AGLA and have noticed the big changes especially in management? Seems they are hiring Met Life folks at the home office and in the field, what are your thoughts??

Anyone here an agent at AGLA and have noticed the big changes especially in management? Seems they are hiring Met Life folks at the home office and in the field, what are your thoughts??

They got rid of Scott German and Wade Hampton and have started to turn things upside down. Same problem AGLA has had for years.. They can't decide what they want to be and therefore seem to have no focus.

They say this is the way of the future....changing AGLA into an ordinary company! Recruiting new sales people and requiring them to have a series 6 license. Just seems like it's not gonna work in the long run

They say this is the way of the future....changing AGLA into an ordinary company! Recruiting new sales people and requiring them to have a series 6 license. Just seems like it's not gonna work in the long run

Not without a whole new management team.. A lot of their managers came out of a home service background which is very different from what they are trying to do.

The new management they are putting in place are from ordinary companies, mostly Met Life managers

If anybody has an inside scoop do share. Got a call from the local GM and talked with an agent who has been with them for four years. Says she loves it. She was indy and went career with them.

I need more product training and my local office provides lots of it she told me. Figured this wouldn't be a bad place to start.

If anybody has an inside scoop do share. Got a call from the local GM and talked with an agent who has been with them for four years. Says she loves it. She was indy and went career with them. I need more product training and my local office provides lots of it she told me. Figured this wouldn't be a bad place to start.

Just remember that they tell you what you want to hear to recruit you.

All I know is they are a revolving door in my area. I don't know what will help them.

To the person talking to them about being captive....talk to their superstar who has been there 4 years and ask them to talk to the other agents in the office. They all have a handful that stick around but for the most part...another chapter in churn and burn and not many there beyond a year. .at least not here. Agents don't stick around. I tried it a few months. Didn't like the commission structure etc. Everyone in my training class bolted before me or shortly after me and are doing well as independents.

Last edited:
All I know is they are a revolving door in my area. I don't know what will help them.

To the person talking to them about being captive....talk to their superstar who has been there 4 years and ask them to talk to the other agents in the office. They all have a handful that stick around but for the most part...another chapter in churn and burn and not many there beyond a year. .at least not here. Agents don't stick around. I tried it a few months. Didn't like the commission structure etc. Everyone in my training class bolted before me or shortly after me and are doing well as independents.

It is the same story in my area.

Back